My Reviews

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 2nd November 2020

Creamy Cum-Style Unscented Water-Based Lubricant

A Cum Cravers Dream

Jizz, spunk, cum, load - call it what you like. Some of us girls and guys have a thing for the stuff, and arguably nobody more than myself. Honestly, that hot and thick creamy substance is on my mind - and body - way more than is healthy I’m sure. From creampies to facials, I fantasise it all. I’ve never been the kind of lass to spit or swallow, I’m the naughty little girl who wants to play with it and let it slowly drip out and down my body. My curious cum kink is a massive part of my sex life now, but there’s only so much one man can deliver me, and my poor husband just cannot satiate my appetite in this regard - not for want of trying. When I heard that Lovehoney could provide me with this alternative by the bucket load, I knew this product was going straight in, and around, my basket.

When it comes to lubricants in general I’m a bit of a critic, a sceptic and scared of new things. I’ve quite sensitive skin and have in the past experienced rashes, irritations and general nether-misfortunes thanks to lubes with unfavourable ingredients. But after reading so many satisfied reviews on this product, and ever the eager beaver I am, there was no way on earth I wasn’t going to give this a go.

Upon opening my weekly delivery from Lovehoney, I nearly melted when I first saw this bottle. The artwork may be simple, but it is absolutely stunning. I mean, just look at it, there’s no mistaking what this bottle contains. If that alone doesn’t get you excited then you’re surely purchasing the wrong products. It’s far from the subtle, clean and classy lube bottles I’m used to buying, but that’s why I love this so much. It screams playful, mischievous filth in every aspect - a little like myself.

The lube is made to look and feel just like real cum, and honestly it really does look and feel like real cum. It’s thick and stringy and has a cloudy white colour yet it doesn’t have any smell at all, it actually reminds me a little of the PVA glue I used in primary school except it’s not sticky at all - that’s a good thing, no-one wants lube like glue. It glides over your skin and between your fingers and washes off easily with soap and water. I’d go as far as to say, this may well be the slipperiest lube I have ever used. Ever.

If you’ve never played with cum lube before, you may be surprised how much you enjoy using it as a visual turn on, let alone as an actual lubricant. My husband can drizzle it over my boobs and body during foreplay and I can slather it over my dildos when I’m alone. I can roll around in it if I wanted to - and I will I’m sure. Endless cum all for my endless enjoyment, no penis required. If you’re a cam girl, performer or take erotic photos, this will undoubtedly also be right up your street.

I’ve also now used with an internal lube applicator and for me this is the best way I’ve found of getting the most out of this product. I’ll be honest, I have no issues with creaming a dildo all by myself, but to fill yourself with this stuff before hand then to see the state of your dildos and you fingers and it running down your thighs is enrapturing. Gosh, it’s making me feel all gooey inside just thinking about it.

I’ve yet to try this product with an ejaculating dildo but without a doubt that’s the next item on my shopping list. I’m sure the possibilities for fetishes and fun with this lube is only be limited to your imagination.

The only tiniest negative about this lube - and it really is a tiny negative - is the bottle function itself. I love lube bottles with a pump style top for easy and quick dispensing.This lube is just that slippery, it’s a little challenging trying to hold the bottle while squeezing out it’s contents.

In summery, if you’re anything like me with an insatiable kinky cum fetish, and you’re looking for a realistic replacement or addition to the real thing that also does an outstanding job as a water-based lubricant, then there is just no other option. The amount you get for the price is extremely generous and despite the added effort required cleaning up yourself, your bedding and your toys after your play times, I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying this again and again. Just remember, it’s only as messy, filthy and dirty as the person you want to become.

One happy girl!

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: It’s thick, creamy and as good, if not better, than the real thing.

Cons: I’d love this to cum in a pump style bottle.

Bottom Line: Endless fun and filth for this little cum-lover!

7 Likes