Best masturbation position...?

I saw a favourite sex position thread, and I thought maybe it would be cool to have one for us masturbatists too :)

I hope no-one minds?

For me I have found this position in my computer chair with my left hand on the chair arm and my right doing the work, and after edging for a little while when it finally happens by the end I find that my back has arched so far up that my bum and my shoulders/neck are really the only parts of me touching the chair...til I slump back into it of course.

Does anyone else have an autoerotic position that they find gives them the best results?

Or even techniques that you use?

Only do it lay in the bath with the shower running on my stomach

One of the funnest positions I came up with is when you pull a chair or something over near a bed and lay face down on the bed with your legs on the chair. This means you should hang down the gap between the bed and chair. Then reach between the gap and enjoy, this could get messy so have towels on the floor or have a poshy (wear a condom).

Have fun :)

lay flat on my back these days

When I was younger, I loved doing it standing or lay on my tummy.

I do it kneeling down with my kneesa wide apart, and sometimes with my bum touching the floor.

This topic interests me because MRS finds controlling deep penetration a bit of a distraction. She likes toys that stand up so she can ride them; but her favorite material is glass which we have not found glass with a flat bottom.

So, any women that have a position that lessens the reach for controlling toys, happy to pass that on to MRS.

Dazzels wrote:

One of the funnest positions I came up with is when you pull a chair or something over near a bed and lay face down on the bed with your legs on the chair. This means you should hang down the gap between the bed and chair. Then reach between the gap and enjoy, this could get messy so have towels on the floor or have a poshy (wear a condom).

Have fun :)

Thanks, that does sound worth trying!

One method I like is laying on my stomache on the bed wearing a condom as I do love to use a hands free method. If I don't want to use a condom then a sex doll like the one in my photo (the Pipedream Extreme Realistic Vagina, Ass and Legs Male Masturbator) can be used.

Otherwise, if using a masturbation sleeve, then laying on my back. I just have to make sure that there's plenty of towels or something to keep things clean.

There's always the chair in front of the computer when using computer based devices like the Real Touch Interactive Device (my favourite toy), more towels required.

Really, there's lots of ways I like to do it!

For all the lady (or gentlemen) masterbatures out there, there are 3 fun positions if you get like me and have to going quite a while if you want a big finish πŸ˜‰

One is lying flat on back or proped up on pillows, this jas an added advantage of having space for a laptop if you an not feeling imaginative in the fantasy department that day.

Two, this is where you get a surface about as high as your hips, luckily this is my bed for me, then you can lean over and support your upper body wieght as you go, go, go

Third is finding a smal space (toilet cubicle or cupboards are ideal) and essentially wedge yourself upright, ie. brace legs and back on oppisite walls.

For those that have time, enerergy or ability to do a fancy position I salute you!

Why has no-one posted to this thread recently? I thought there would be lots of comment.

Mine's are sitting upright with the soles of my feet pressed together, or lying on my stomach.

I like to lay on my side personally.

Nothing fancy, normally i masturbate just sitting relaxed on my sofa and wank the way it feels best. I do it with both hands.

I love to masturbate in the bath or just laid on my back sometimes with my knees up.

My OH likes to be in a doggy style position, allowing her to spank herself on occasion .

sweetielicous wrote:

For all the lady (or gentlemen) masterbatures out there, there are 3 fun positions if you get like me and have to going quite a while if you want a big finish πŸ˜‰

One is lying flat on back or proped up on pillows, this jas an added advantage of having space for a laptop if you an not feeling imaginative in the fantasy department that day.

Two, this is where you get a surface about as high as your hips, luckily this is my bed for me, then you can lean over and support your upper body wieght as you go, go, go

Third is finding a smal space (toilet cubicle or cupboards are ideal) and essentially wedge yourself upright, ie. brace legs and back on oppisite walls.

For those that have time, enerergy or ability to do a fancy position I salute you!

Variety is the spice of life! Keep coming up with new imaginative ways of doing it.

Absolute best for me is lying flat on my back, knees apart, soles of the feet together while my partner lies beside me with his crotch at my face level, then all I have to do is turn my face towards him and I get to suck him all I like at the same time :D

when my bf is at work i place a pillow between my thighs and rock back+forth and imagine i'm riding my bf and it makes me have gasms

lying on my back, legs spread wide....

or on all fours with my bum in the air, best position if i have a anal plug inserted