Best masturbation position...?

MrZero wrote:

I saw a favourite sex position thread, and I thought maybe it would be cool to have one for us masturbatists too :)

I hope no-one minds?

For me I have found this position in my computer chair with my left hand on the chair arm and my right doing the work, and after edging for a little while when it finally happens by the end I find that my back has arched so far up that my bum and my shoulders/neck are really the only parts of me touching the chair...til I slump back into it of course.

Does anyone else have an autoerotic position that they find gives them the best results?

Or even techniques that you use?

I have been a wanker for too long, I have found that my best is on my back, bum proped up, small laptop by the side or on my chest, as long as I can see myself.

I like the shower but the bath is a close secend behind the braced bed, the feeling of beang relaxed in the bath is nice and it also stops you bum geting sweaty, by biggest turn off,

I have also wanked up a tree once, that was nice, nice brese all around and made me feel more in touch with my pure being, like a monkey almoste, I think that was one of my best.

Hope this gives you some ideas ^_^

For me its face down on the bed, legs wide, one hand focus on clit and the other on my pussy

love to stand and go hard esp if someone is watching

but also love a sitting down long slow wank to hold back for as long as poss and then shoot all over me

I can watch ladies masturbate all day x

Very naughty

Kneeling onto my rabbit, usually on top of a pillow folded in half

Lying on my stomach, legs apart...mmm

Hmm... Recently discovered on my back with hips level with edge of bed. Then use the wall to the side of the bed( span of a small bedside table) . I would have legs spanning gap and above me using the wall to keep me in that position....great position for dildo an bullet play.

I need a good position to make use of the suction cup on my dildo though....not sure where to stick it to! Lol

I like standing up, I like the feeling of my legs giving way when I orgasm

Either on my front with one leg pulled up so my knee is level with my hip... Or on my back knees bent

Next to the OH, so on my side or back.

When I get Stacie time, I like to lie on my back on the bed with my legs up in air and my feet on top of the headboard.

It allows me to use my anal toys at the same time and I'm in the ideal position to arch my back upwards and cum all over myself. Only trouble is it makes a mess of my lingerie.

Nice and simple - lying on my back on the bed, knees up, right hand does the work whilst the left hand rests on my perineum.

Lying in bed on my bed and see my babies turn into pilots and FLY AWAY.

Lol

I do it half-laying on the bed,tucked in,while watching something hot on the telly..very comfy.

Either laying on my back in bed or half sitting half laying on the sofa or on all fours or standing in the shower or in the bath or ...

You get the idea lol

Today it has been lying on the bed with fresh clean linen, windows open, sun streaming in to warm me while OH was downstairs watching the football!

football or masturbating I no witch one I would rather be doing and the bed room is a great place to relax

Don't masterbate to orgasm very often OH likes me to save it all for her.

However hers one you might like to try get as much of your body above the level of your head. And I am not talking about headstands. Just try lying on your bed the wrong way around pillows Under your hips ( a wedge is great)and feet up the wall or on the head board. It may sound a bit wired but you get a nice head rush on orgasm from all the extra blood in your head.

on my back