Best masturbation position...?

boring but lying down on my back.

My showerhead at home is the best but ridiculously powerful so for that I have to be quite delicate. When it comes to nothing added, just my hands, I plain old lie on my back most of the time. My orgasms are too strong for me to control my legs if I stand. Sometimes I'll sit on the very edge of the bath giving me easy access.

Depends on my mood, but straddling a couple of firm pillows with a glass toy to grind against works every time.

Lying on my stomach generally.... Completely depending on mood...

Either on my back or sat propped against a wall or door

My favourite position is on the edge of the sofa.
Shhh. Don't tell my insurers.

Sum Sub wrote:

My favourite position is on the edge of the sofa.
Shhh. Don't tell my insurers.

LOL πŸ˜‚

Mind the popcorn sub, I've heard it's lethal ;)

Dazzels wrote:

One of the funnest positions I came up with is when you pull a chair or something over near a bed and lay face down on the bed with your legs on the chair. This means you should hang down the gap between the bed and chair. Then reach between the gap and enjoy, this could get messy so have towels on the floor or have a poshy (wear a condom).

Have fun :)

Actually will give this one a go. Thanks! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Used to masturbate in the bath-tub quite a bit; being completely immersed in hot water was a big turn on for me. But since living in this place (2 1/2 years, now) I've not been able to indulge as the bath is so damn narrow and, being 6'3" and not exactly of slender build, it's quite a tricky feat to accomplish these days!

😞

Dazzels wrote:

One of the funnest positions I came up with is when you pull a chair or something over near a bed and lay face down on the bed with your legs on the chair. This means you should hang down the gap between the bed and chair. Then reach between the gap and enjoy

It.....sounds like you're pretending to milk a cow, doing that! Γ”.o I wonder if that's how the phrase 'Got Milk?' came about!

Lying on my back, but crosslegged with my feet underneath the opposite thigh.

I like to squat down knees wide apart in the shower, with the water running all over me, always worked like a charm and don't have to worry about squirting!

Sitting on the toilet, seat down, and pretending I can't hear the family talking about Peppa Pig or whatever.

Given the choice, I think sitting on something that might give my perineum some pressure. A saddle maybe?

My favourite place is the sofa ( not joking!), and in the heat of the moment I often end up on the edge of it. It's not leather but sometimes I am sitting on my PVC sheet!

I also like my bed, the shower and the bath.