best nipple toy if you like them being tugged/pulled

It' all in the title really.

Love, love, love my nipples being pulled and tugged can anyone recommend a fabulous toy for this please

Thanks X

I have the "perfect nipple suckers" which are good but for a tugged feeling I prefer my nipple clamps/ chain so would suggest something like that :)

There are some Toy Joy vibrating nipple suckers, which if you get them on right are awsome and not only can be pulled but have rubber spikes for vibrating. I haven't tried them on vibrate yet as they are quite powerful suckers. You need to lube the sucker with some saliva or appropriate lube though.

Thank you ladies, nipple suckers sound good Mistress Morticia, I'll be looking into those.

X

My BF but his not for loan :P

lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

My BF but his not for loan :P

lol

Dxx

lol :D

I've recently tried nipple pumps with rings that slip over (keeps em hard) and i'm very pleased with them! Heightened the sensitivity nicely and looks good too. - Added to which a clamp and chain set would provide some lovely tugging play i'd imagine!

I love playing with with my OHs nipples and she just loves it to. We have been thinking of getting some nipple clamps to try. She has been thinking of the the ones with a chain as well so I take it they are good then

I'm a huge fan of them, since I got mine I've used them both solo and during sex with my partner, they really add something - i'd recommend them any day!

Excuse my ignorence with this stuff but, like my OH, we have never tried anything like that apart form using my fingers on her nipples of course.

How does the whole thing with the clamps on the chain work during sex exactly. I know that the clamps attach to the nipple and are probably a damn site tighter then when i just use fingers but, now for the really daft question, do you just pull the chain when you feel you need to or to heighten orgasms etc?

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

Excuse my ignorence with this stuff but, like my OH, we have never tried anything like that apart form using my fingers on her nipples of course.

How does the whole thing with the clamps on the chain work during sex exactly. I know that the clamps attach to the nipple and are probably a damn site tighter then when i just use fingers but, now for the really daft question, do you just pull the chain when you feel you need to or to heighten orgasms etc?

Join the club mate!

Sometimes I feel like an innocent abroad ... well at home anyway!

I don't think my life has been all THAT sheltered!!!

I normally just have them on - they grip fairly tightly so it's a constant sensation - maybe more so when you remove them and the blood rushes back heh...

I often just wear them during, it feels a lot more naughty and kinky and definately appeals to my sub nature

some people do pull them, if they like the pain too. it depends on the person more i think.

I have the perfect nipple suckers too, they create a kind of pinching effect. They're nice with some lube tho I wish the suction cups were a bit smaller. If you want tugging I'd try clamps xxx

I've used nipple clamps so far but soon MC will have them both pierced for me so she can get better purchase on them. Ouch!

LivingFire wrote:

I normally just have them on - they grip fairly tightly so it's a constant sensation - maybe more so when you remove them and the blood rushes back heh...

I often just wear them during, it feels a lot more naughty and kinky and definately appeals to my sub nature

Well i think that would be a good start for us so thanks.

sweetlove666 wrote:

some people do pull them, if they like the pain too. it depends on the person more i think.Well

Well I think me and my OH will just see how things go and how the mood takes us

Wizzie86 wrote:

I have the perfect nipple suckers too, they create a kind of pinching effect. They're nice with some lube tho I wish the suction cups were a bit smaller. If you want tugging I'd try clamps xxx

My OH was looking at some nipple suckers so may give them a look at

Thanks for the advice guys

I love nipple clamps, have used them on an ex sub. They featured heavily in our play, especially if I deemed her to be misbehaving....

I love nipple play!! My fella is absolutley brilliant at it, he reads my reactions perfectly and knows exactly what to do. I've been put off nipple clamps after an idiot ex just clamped them on.

I was blindfolded and didn't know what he was about to do (they were the kind with the chain between them and had a sort of screw device to alter how tight they'd clamp on). They were new and so hadn't been set to a particular tightness, they just closed fully and he clamped them on.....the air was blue and I haven't used them since.

If you get some, be careful and make sure your OH knows what he's doing with them!

I'm going to buy some nipple suckers, I really like the idea of them x

sexynurse, I think we'd get on just fine the 2 of us you know..... lol..... want to chat on MSN?

Sorry black panther don't think my OH would be too happy about that. There are plenty of single people around who you could chat to

You might be browse the rules BlackPanther as this might be considered solicitation.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/145046-lovehoney-forum-rules/

There is a thread on MSN/Facebook too.