Best positions for the Collar to Wrist restraints

hi , I have purchased the coller to wrist restraint for my oh on a spur of the moment type thing,

I had shown her it on the site last night and she remark that it may be uncomfortable to be fully face down as she has a painful knee at the moment,

My thoughts are , what other positions have you guys managed in this ?

Sorry I tried to add a pic but it wasn’t allowed .

Its the restraint the goes from the neck down to the lower back where both hands are tied

1 Like

Can you link the item? Copy the adress, click the icon above the type box that looks like 2circles (or a figure of 8 depending on how you see it) then past the adress for the item page in

Failing that, you can just post the adress strait into the text box, if its lovehoney it should work

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Sat69r :slightly_smiling_face:

I think there’s only a couple, the Bondage Boutique one on the left, and the Purple Reins one on the right:

(Adding photos is a Trust Level 2 perk, so you’ll need to have been here for a little while before it kicks in. You can find out more in Trust Levels :+1:)

I’m afraid I haven’t used these type of restraints, but it looks like lying face down, or bending knees, isn’t necessary. Sitting in a chair may be comfier? Or you could see if they fit you? :slightly_smiling_face:

Theres These ones too

Also the red faux snake skin pattered ones as well, but theyr out of stock at the moment.

I recon you could do bent over a surface edge (eg. Bed, table, sofa) in those. Or her on her side. Theres some interesting positions in the position of the week list that i recon would work with them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, they didn’t show up in my search. I’ve popped a note in the Typo topic. :+1:

I’ll chuck an expandable grid of the Massive One in so you can have a browse of all the PotW:

Ah, There it is this is the one i was thinking of (or similar)
Girl on top type positions where your supporting her would also work. Trying it in a chair looks like an option too, (where her feet are still on the floor possibly)

Depending on how comfy she is with feeling she has less position control, and how good her knees are obviously, you can also do This one

All else fails, you can turn the collars around, so the hands are done up in the frount

2 Likes

Argh!!! @Green_Eyed_Girl i had the same idea but you beat me to it lol. I was going to seem so smart too

1 Like

Sorry dude :laughing: next time, eh?

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the replys and ideas . I’ll have a good look at the positions listed and see what suits . And I’ll be sure to post some feedback too

2 Likes

You could use it whilst standing up. That’s how we use ours, along with a spreader bar between the ankles.

1 Like