Positions of the Week

I’ve had to rebuild 2021 a bit due to them sneaking a couple of extra ones in when no one was looking. :slightly_smiling_face: On the upside, it’s given me an opportunity to merge March, April and the start of May into the 2021 index, and we also get an updated Massive One. :partying_face: I think shufting them about may have mucked up the polls a little, so you may want to riffle back through them and make sure your votes match the right positions. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And that’s where the back catalogue ends. Probably time to get yourself a glass of water and have a sit down. :slightly_smiling_face:

But don’t worry, I’ll keep adding the latest ones as they arrive. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: In the meantime, maybe its a good moment for a massive catch up…

Previously, on Positions of the Week…

HeavyweightBackwards CowgirlCrossed LoversLove SeatThe WaterfallClose EncounterThe DancerThe KnotDownward DoggyT-junctionThe ThroneMissionaryThe WheelbarrowThe GrindLazy LoversReverse CowgirlThe Can-CanLock 'n' RockJigsaw V1Jigsaw V2The PillarThe Mermaid V1The Mermaid V2Head Over HeelsTip to ToeSpace HopperThe HammockThe CorkscrewHot SeatVoyeur's DelightSexy YogaRaunchy RiderThe Cover-UpimageThe Leg LiftThe JockeyUp Against ItTight SqueezeThe Right AngleThe Table TopArmadillo StyleThe Babe BendoverDoggie and the ButterflyOpen SesameHorsing AroundLazy Leg-OverThe SandwichStand and DeliverThe VoyeurThigh MasterStanding DoggyLusty LeanSexy SpoonHooked on YouThe StarfishDial L for LoveRolling in the DeepThe GoddessThe Love HugRaise of GloryHard PressThe Cuddle HuddleThe Multi-TaskerThe Right TangleSunday MorningThe Sleigh RideThe KiteFlip ReverseAccess All AreasWrapped in You V1Wrapped in You V2Tipping PointHorse and CarriageFroggy StyleSwings and RoundaboutsSide SaddleHead FirstSide HustleCheek to CheekBridge to the HeavensFirst Past the PostOver the TopBottoms UpBack in the SaddleSidewind HerGrip it GoodLift OffDeep G Diving V1Deep G Diving V2Dinner DateAim to PleasePark and RideClitar HeroKinky CrossroadsPleasure SlideJoy RideLiberated LoverSitting PrettyTake a SeatThe Close-UpStairway to HeavenThe SpiderThe PretzelSky HighStand to AttentionHeavenly RaiseChairway to HeavenThe Thigh's the LimitRaise the RoofThe ElevatorBest Seat in the HouseHot SquatThings That Go Bump in the NightHold on TightTake a KneeOn Your MarksThe Good SideTingle All The WayRise and ShineMighty KneelWild ThingA Leg UpThe BanquetOver the RainbowFlying HighZenMirror MirrorQueenDouble DutyAirplaneYogiSofa SurferThe Deep DiveX Hits the SpotThe Pelvic PikeBear HugThe Pleasure TrainNose DiveYin and YangHeart to HeartThe Love ChairSaddle UpSunday BrunchSpace Hopper #2IntersexionKanga-ooh!

2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

3 Likes