Best prostate massage you ever had

Really interested in trying a prostate massager, but there are so many to choose from. Any recommendations for a beginner? Don’t think the OH has any interest in doing by hand, so it’ll have to be a toy.

Aneros for me are the true experts in prostate massagers. Although they appear expensive for what is just a piece of moulded plastic they work with your body and produce some amazing new sensations. A little time and effort is needed to learn techniques and how your body reacts but it’s well worth the investment once you’ve mastered the art and can experience multiple full body dry orgasm. Exhausting but so erotic.

Have a vibrating “personal wand”. Probably not designed as an anal toy but it fit so umm… Yeah…

Anyway, was literally the best anal induced orgasm I’ve ever had.

Strong vibrations, larger & filling. There was no position I could get into that would let me escape what felt like it’s arms wrapped around my prostate;and I didn’t want to.

Ended up getting on all fours as that position gave me the most control over how much pressure was being applied to my prostate.

When I came, my rear pushed out the wand with relative easy. I’m thinking if it was designed for anal, like a plug, it would have remained inside but it was still amazing.

I bought this
Mantric Rechargeable P-Spot Probe Vibrator
I’m new to bum play to be honest but this feels so good. The diameter is a bit big for beginners but I’ve got used to it now just use plenty of lube and take your time. The vibrations are good and strong and a fair few different styles of vibrations. One of the last times me and the oh used it she started off giving me a bj then inserted it and carried on wanking me off then she got that turned on that she had to sit on me and could feel the vibrations through me lol and when we both orgasmed wow it was so intense. I don’t get much time to play on my own but have and yeah it’s a still a new and unsual feeling but feels really good. Hope this helps a little

1 Like

Thusfar, my own efforts using an nJoy pure wand while Sexterminatrix watched. She was very satisfied, and I’m rather hoping she will take a more active role next time the mood strikes. :slight_smile:

Pure nJoy is the toy everyone should own for prostate play! At least, if you’re using your hands and not your kegels to work it. The size, weight, etc, nothing compares. Plus you can swap ends once you’re warmed up to get a thicker, fuller feeling.

1 Like

Another vote for the Njoy pure wand here. I don’t use it often but I’m getting much better at using it. Especially with a tip I picked up from here. I used the bigger end, and didn’t go in very deep, just let it slowly rub my prostate. Eventually I began to ooze cum, no orgasm either. This went on for around 20min of so. Was incredibly erotic

Really interested in any tips on the njoy pure wand for prostate pleasure. I’ve never got anywhere with prostate play. Have tried for years and have a variety of toys including several aneros, mantric and a pure wand. I keep thinking I must be dead/numb inside as I’ve never got anything like the feeling that others describe. Tips and tricks welcomed!!

This topic has some good advice in: :+1:

Prostate "Super Orgasm"

2 Likes

For the pure wand, my best results have been taking it really really slow, and not using much pressure. Literally just lying on my back, propped up on a liberator, then inserting, very shallow and using my fingertips to almost rock it forward. The feelings eventually start building.

For the Aneros I’ve had my beat sessions with the tug of war method, Googling quick and dirty path to the Super O should help.

2 Likes

I havent tried an Aneros yet but reviews always seem good - one for the wishlist.
Current fave is the Lelo Hugo still not quite able to achieve a hands free p-spot climax but this takes me very close

1 Like