Best Rabbit

Lelo or desire winged :rabbit:

2 Likes

Which one you both considering?

The big issue with rabbits, is finding one that fits your anatomy. Some are much better and have a bendier design.
Personally i like the rocks off regalia. Its really flexible (which is great as i often struggle with getting them to fit me well. I have awkward pelvic bones or something apparently :expressionless:.) and has a pad instead of the traditional ears (i find the ears a bit pokey for me personally)

The greedy girl (and the happy rabbit version) as well as the g spot stroking on get alot of love on here though, so theyr good ones to look into too

1 Like

Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl 10 Year Anniversary Rabbit Vibrator Is the one currently being considered !

1 Like

You must be excited - shouting at us :laughing:

1 Like

Hi @Latex73,
Its be quite a personal choice thing really with things like that.

FSOG normally seem quite popular, thats the one I got my OH and has plenty of power, nice size for her, and her ‘go to’ rabbit at the moment. Prob most expensive rabbit she has also.

Being a guy I’m prob not best to provide recommendations, so other than saying what my OHs fave is I can only say look at what it is that you want from it (prefer internal/clit attention), sizes, whether waterproof matters, all that kind of jazz.

2 Likes

Does one assume from the font you’re needing something big? :rofl: :joy: :innocent:

2 Likes

The wonders of a computer … copy and paste from the LH website only came up bold after hitting reply :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No comment #YES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As long as she has a huge smile on her face we are all happy haha :grin:

I think in just about every sense, it is same as my OH has.
In terms of feel, power, comfort, patterns etc., she is very happy with it (on several levels).

Ha ha ha well, I’m pleased her pleasure is pleasing all, but certainly makes me a happy man.

Good luck with your choice, and of course, don’t forget LH 100 day satisfaction promise! Best thing to do is buy it and see for yourself

1 Like

Probably will order later tonight after some adult grapes possibly with nipple clamps too ! cheers ! :wine_glass:

Ha ha ha enjoy the part of your 5 a day, and hope both items meet your needs!

1 Like

I currently own a happy rabbit curve. It was my first and it’s still my all time favourite because of how strong it is. I’ve tried the FSOG rabbits and they are not strong enough. Stay away from Lelo as they are expensive and more on par with way less expensive toys. I would honestly recommend the happy rabbit line.

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

This is the g spot stroking one that gets alot of love. @Blonde_Bunny wrote an amazing review for it. Think its in the reviews page somewhere

@Latex73 here it is. She reviewed the shades of grey version.

4 Likes

Honestly anything in the Happy Rabbit line (and the FSOG rabbits are of the same line just at a slightly higher price point but many are the same design as the HR ones) :+1: I agree with @sharbur, stay away from Lelo, really overpriced and not worth it :sweat_smile: I have the rabbit @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned and really like it, as well as the pink version of the one you mentioned above, though the stroking is my favorite of the two :+1: (I also have a thrusting one but I didn’t get on well with it, more like getting stabbed than thrust :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

What a review it is too makes me wish i had a use fr one myself you lucky ladies !

Thats what prostate massagers are for. P-spot orgasms sound pretty bloomin’ good too to be honest
The p-spot orgasm thread

@Blonde_Bunny reviews are always really amusing to read

1 Like

My Mrs has tried a few rabbits and struggles to find ones that are both a good fit for her hitting all the spots they should without being uncomfortable. The two that do hit her spots are the:

Lelo Insignia Soraya 2

And
We-Vibe Nova 2

Both have softer clit vibes that don’t dig in and the we vibe is adjustable (can be bent) for better g-spot/clit positioning. Of the two I’d say the we vibe is her go to rabbit mainly because of the patterns and remote control

2 Likes

I love the we vibe nova 2, it’s the only rabbit toy that I’ve found that works for my anatomy. Love that it is adjustable and has I dependent motors.

2 Likes