My Reviews

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 23rd September 2020

Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Stroker Rabbit Vibrator

A Stroke Of Genius

I own the original Fifty Shades Greedy Girl G-Spot rabbit and without a doubt it’s been a sensational toy for blended bliss. I’m a real Girth Girl and Power Queen alike and so I’ve always loved that long eared friend. Yet I often crave heavy G-Spot pressure and movements too, so I was pretty sure this would soon have me hopping. I did still slightly worry this would feel too familiar to my older Greedy Girl. How naive I was.

I don’t normally care about packaging, but the black and silver Fifty Shades Of Grey boxing is truly stunning and I can’t imagine myself ever disposing of it. Nestle next to the bunny is a silver satin drawstring storage pouch, USB charging lead, instruction and care leaflet - but a serious lack of warnings about the ferocity of this toy.

After coaxing this bunny out of his box, it’s appearance seems similar to its predecessor. That’s not a bad thing, it’s breathtaking to look at and hold. It’s satisfyingly weighty and the entire design and appearance screams luxury laced with sexual disobedience. It’s seamless and smooth and soft with an almost velvet-like texture, it truly leaves you breathless with anticipation as you imagine how it will feel inside of you.

Like the original Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit, it’s waterproof and rechargeable and it’s also body-safe silicone coated making it super simple to clean with wipes or warm soapy water. I put it straight on charge but my greed and inpatience got the better of me, so after just 30 minutes I could wait no more. I’m a greedy girl by nature and want all of everything now.

First Use.

I eagerly smothered this bunny in water-based lube, and just like my older version, the swollen, curled head required a satisfying amount of force needed to insert until my body gave way to that slimmer yet filling shaft. Due to that enormous bulbous head, I found myself unable to do any real thrusting or moving of this toy, but the amazing thing is I didn’t need to.

This bunnies a big boy it has to be said. The insertable length may only be 5.5”s, but it’s the eye watering circumference that gets me giddy. Honestly, when this is inside you it is extremely filling. It seems like once I have the head pressed against my G-spot and those ears smothering my exposed clit and inner labia, my vagina involuntarily, but very pleasurably, clamps down on these bunnies so fiercely it doesn’t let go. I’m a lazy masturbator at times, the less I have to be involved, the better, and a hands free orgasm or two is always a thrilling option for me.

I turned on the almost silent flittering clit ears and shaft vibrator, which felt incredible caressing each side of my clit and also rumbling deeply inside me, but it felt a little too familiar to my older rabbit and so I won’t lie, I felt a little cheated and underwhelmed. But as with any new toy, its all in the testing, trial and perseverance. I turned on the G-Spot stroking motion to see if I could improve my current anticlimax situation. Interesting, very interesting.

Unbeknownst to me I hadn’t positioned it quite correctly against my G-Spot, so, me being me, I decide to go from zero to 60 in 3.5. I hit the vibrations and G-Spot stroker up a level, made a minor adjustment on internal placement and I believe one of the rabbit ears slipped up under the hood of my clit. At least I think that’s what happened, because I’m pretty sure I blacked out.

Lying there shanking and shivering with it still clenched inside of me, my vagina still contracting and twitching like a rabbits nose, I frantically tried to turn it off, but ended up hitting the buttons like a imbecile, sending it to even stronger vibrations and now faster motions forced into my G-Spot. And came, again.

I’m pretty sure I levitated. It was an unending unforgiving orgasm. This time, my soul left me, and God himself said ‘child, it is not your time, go back to the little white light.’ I’m brought back into my ruin of a body after managing to pull this rabbit from its hole and throwing it across my bed, it falls to the floor, still buzzing and hopping happily away.

I stared at my ceiling dazed trying to remember who I am and what year is this. How long did I take to cum and how long was I out? Seconds? Minutes? Months…? I get up to clean the mess of myself, my bed sheets and the wreck of the person I’ve become and realize in my seizure like orgasms, I’d hurt my hip and back. I’m still hobbling four hours later. I did not stretch enough.

So in conclusion, this met and exceeded all expectations. It may have a luxury price tag but what it gives you is gold. The cost of this bunny will be paid back every time you’ll use it.

Final advice. Hydrate, make sure you don’t have to do anything that involves decisions or brainpower for the rest of the day. And for the love of God, stretch like you’re about to run a 400 meter dash. Preparation is key.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: It forced upon me a purple epiphany.

Cons: My poor old bunny will need a new home.

Bottom Line: Fierce. This rabbit is fierce.

7 Likes