Best rear entry position

Hi All. My wife really likes doggy so she can use a vibrator on her clit. It’s turned into a bit of a routine. We’re not a great height match 5’4 to 6,4 and I’m not the biggest down there 5.5” so some positions aren’t easy as I run out of length if that makes sense.

Any recommendations on positions for our sizes which allow clit access.

Many thanks

5 Likes

Have you tried laying down and having her ride on top?
Totally forget what all these position names are lol

1 Like

Cowgirl, reverse cow girl :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Modified doggy - she lies down on her front vibrator in place and you slide in.

Spooning.

You sit on the sofa, she sits on your dick. She can lean forward and use her arms to support by leaning on table, your knees etc.

4 Likes

Haha that’s the one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love hard press…you can also manage to keep a bullet in place hands free.

2 Likes

We have a wedge pillow, raise the hips and its great for toys amd strapons as well.

2 Likes

I hear you - we have similar height challenges.
My missus kneels away from the corner of the bed, or alternatively the first couple of steps on the stairs, whilst reaching underneath through her legs with a clitoral pro 40 womanizer vibrator and I stand on the floor and crouch a little from behind.
Works for us.
Good luck and have fun

5 Likes

This one is fun - Deep G Diving :+1: We have a height difference too (I’m 5’00" and he’s 6’00"), and this one works for us and has good access for clitoral stimulation :ok_hand:

:point_down: This thread has a bunch of sex positions you can browse through if you want to get some new ideas :slight_smile:

5 Likes