Best rimming experiences?

Where are all the tongue bum lovers? ;)

I love giving and receiving....rimming 69 style just feels so incredibly naughty, love it!

Think me best experience was this absolute nympho of a girl i was seeing last summer....had me on all 4s with her tongue so deep inside me it was like i was being fucked....then I came all over my hand and rubbed the cum on her face, which she loved...

Among the most intense orgasms I've ever had!

Wow that sounds great, especially like it where that is followed by her pushing a large butt plug up my ass !!!! Slippery spit helps obviously!!

TB

Had never had experience til i met a guy recently who was really into it.

Was surprised that i loved giving and seeing him enjoy himself so much, as well as receiving.

Try anything once!!

I've just experienced this recently on the receiving end... feels amazing!! I feel a bit of a hypocrite though, cos I'm not at all sure about doing it to my bf... something that needs to be up for discussion soon I think :)

After purchasing a very sexy negligee, Mrs Duck was waiting for me on the bed, one thing lead to another it ended up with her on her knees & I gave her ass a damn good licking, very hot, very horny. Without ANY vaginal stimulation she came like a train, Damn it was sexy!!!!

We've never managed to get that reaction again. I still knock one out with that memory burning away!!!

We've never done it the other way, not sexy, It'd be like licking a 9 volt battery!!! She has the sexy ass, she's happy to leave those shenanigans for her booty!

Tried it once he loved it. it was something that he had been asking for, for some time. He also wanted me to finger him. I just found it boring. It was better when he moved and was perched over my face so he could at least touch me. Must admit the sex afterwards was fantastic.

You found it boring? Poor guy, he probably spends a lot of time going down on you....and maybe it's not his favourie thing to do either! lol...spare a thought for the non-head-loving guy haha

me and a girlfriend were discussing recently how addicted we are to the smell of baby oil and clean ass....love it!

I am up for pretty much anything with my wife, although she doesn't seem to be too experimental herself yet, but rimming is one of the few things I don't think I would do or want done to me. Still, I'm sure there are plenty of things I would do that others may not! :)

bza200 wrote:

You found it boring? Poor guy, he probably spends a lot of time going down on you....and maybe it's not his favourie thing to do either! lol...spare a thought for the non-head-loving guy haha

me and a girlfriend were discussing recently how addicted we are to the smell of baby oil and clean ass....love it!

He has never gone down on me. Its always me giving him blow jobs. me shaving cos that was what he wanted. me sending him dirty pictures. me doing all the work. but i do it because i like to turn him on. Question is, bearing in mind its always me that does that everything to please him, should i give it another go in the hope that i enjoy it more 2nd time around. Or do i just tell him no next time. i've said i will try anything once and i have. Dont get me wrong i was ok doing it and not grossed out how i thought i would. but it was just boring.

he's never gone down on you?!? I'd get that sorted lustylou, your missing out!

im trying. We normally just have time for a quickie or a blowjob. The time we had for the rimming was a one off. Although he has a couple of times since bent over wanting me to do it when we've only had a couple of minutes.

God sorry to hear that! Poor thing!

Hope you get some!

x

ive rimmed my oh a few times fingerd her ass fucked and butt plugged her.but never get her returning any favors

Me and the Mrs love giving each others asses a good deep licking! It is a massive turn on and it really does feel amazing!

Also, making it even kinkier by sliding your tongue deep in each others ass but sucking ur partners tongue straight after its been in ur ass is a very sexy kinky thing to do!

We love it and would definately recommend couple give it a go! x

Agreeed strap on....love it...the deeper the better and i love kissing after...

may i ask a virgin rimmer question?

what does it feel like on your tongue? i imagine that it'd feel like something gripping you?

sorry if its TMI....but i'm just starting to explore "back there" - finally managed to have almost total anal! OH took so long relaxing me and reassuring me that i was sooooooooo ready, but it was too much for him and he came before he could do any thrusting!

x

i have had it done to me- it was ok- but i wasnt too turned on at the time. i wasnt sure if he meant to do it either lol but i think he did lol

i just dont want to lick someone's butt- but if they wanna lick mine- fair game!

lol

xx

SarahLou22 wrote:

may i ask a virgin rimmer question?

what does it feel like on your tongue? i imagine that it'd feel like something gripping you?

It's like licking a toxic toads back ! ha ha. If it's properly clean then it's absolutely fine, probably cleaner than his ear that you've been nibbling!

I would say it's like licking a nipple without the pointy bit. It turns me on to rim the missus as she loves it so much, she squirms like a maniac, I just wish we could get her to cum again from it! It's fun trying!

Hiya Mucky, no doubt the desired effect could be achieved if she was munching on something at the same time, and no not rollmop herrings, marmite or beans, take it you can't lean over her back from the front, your cock in her mouth and your tongue on/in her ass???

TB

Never even thought of that TB, nowhere near flexible for that, I'd like to try it in a 69 but unfortunately Mrs Duck hates it! Keep trying, it's never a chore!!!