Best toy for rear entry sex

I would welcome advice on the best toy to use with my wife when I fuck her from behind. I need a toy that will vibrate between her pussy lips, and on her clitorus while I slide into her from behind. I love this position and she likes it as well but we need some additional stimulation on her clit. It needs to be hands free and to stay in place while I stroke into her. She moves her hips when I fuck her like this so it needs to stay i place. Any advice welcome.

2 Likes

First things first, welcome back @Dicky_9

I had trouble thinking for this one. I came to the conclusion that the toy I’ve linked might be a good one if you are of average penis size or smaller. The smaller end goes in and the bigger end goes on the clitoris hands free. If you are small enough, you can have it in and it will be comfortable. There’s not many toys that can do what you have asked without being held in place. Maybe a bullet vibe or a wand could be used but it would have to be held.

Sorry if I read your message wrong.

1 Like

You could try wearing a rabbit cockring upside-down?

1 Like

Hi, what about a wand

I’d recommend both these toys.
I know the bundle is out of stock but both are available separately (in different versions too). I have reviewed.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the replies. We have a wevibe which my wife likes but it is difficult to keep it in the right place when I fuck her from behind. She normally lays on a cushion to raise her hips so I can slide in nice and deep but it means we cant hold anything in place easily. Whem I fuck from behind in the spoons position theres no problem holding a vibe on her clit and she comes nice and easy, pushing back on me. But I love taking her on her tummy and a vibe that stayed put while we fucked would be great.
T

That’s an interesting one , and very difficult to achieve.
If you are both happy and she leans sideways a bit, you can fit a Bullet or pebble type vibratory as they only need a couple of fingers to be held in place, so my hand there is flat against her lower buttock/upper thigh and doesn’t restrict my movements much.

For missionary and cowgirl, we have achieved hands free orgasms for her with the tanga cock ring, any other position has required for me to hold whichever vibe we use in place.

You might be able to wedge a wand somehow and have her rub herself against it?

My We-vibe stays in place!

1 Like

Interesting, would it reach her clit as I fucked her fo uou think? And when I slide in and out, admittedly I like, we both like it when I slide in as deep aspossible and then hold it in as she squirms her hips against me so it might eork if it reached.

I’d be very interested to hear abiut practical experiences with that.

We tried the satisfyer partner (similar but very different design, much wider all the way along) which was a absolute failure. Vibes were extremely busy, and the design had hard edges which hurt her. That was one for the sex toy hell.

The we vibe has a much smoother design, I wonder if it would stay in place well enough?

Hi, the wevibe works really well for missionary or woman on top positions where uou can keep the outside section on her pussy lips and clit fairly easily. My wife likes it when shes on top, makes her come often. But its less sucssesful when I take her from behind, we cant always keep it in the right place, mind you when we have managed it once or twice she loved it so much, I just stayed still deep inside her as she vibrated her hips around me, delicious!

1 Like

That’s what we sometimes do with the tenga cock ring… mostly missionary and it is amazing! Delicious indeed!

What about that?

Expensive but it could be what you need?

2 Likes

We love the tenga as well, fantastic when she climbs ontop and grinds against me cock deep in her, I could do that now! Sadly no use for doggystyle which is our all yime favourit.

1 Like

Hi, has anyone tried using vibrating knickers for doggy style sex? I love to fuck my wife from behind when shes laying on her front, hips raised on a cushion but wed like to have her clit vibrated while we fuck. Any experience?

2 Likes

No but that’s acc a really good idea!

Thanks for the suggestion, weve always found that vibrators tend to move as I slide in and out, also my wife likes to rotate her hips when Im fully in her which makes it move sometimes. Well have yo try harder

Legs open or closed?

Weve had ours for a while and it got a lot of use in the begining so mayby its not as tight in her, we might have to get another. I still wonder wether some tight vibrating panties would be good, have to be open crotch of course.

Sounds like a good idea although I dont always find pulling knickers to one side comfortable, the elastic rubs on one side of my cock. However we do have several pairs of panties in which I have cut a nice round hole in the gusset. I shall check to see wether I can insert a vibrator so it stays snug against her while I fuck her. Thanks