Best Vibrators

I’ve not heard of the Terminator, but I may have to google it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s lots of different shapes you can try depending on what area you favour, and here are some Lovehoney guides that cover useful basics too. :+1:

Rabbits are quite a tricky toy, as a lot depends on how well they fit someone’s personal anatomy. We’ve been quite lucky, and the ones we’ve tried haven’t been too far off, but Mrs Chimp still prefers a two toy set up. :slightly_smiling_face: Her favourite is a glass dildo and a good clit toy (currently her preference is for the Volta). :+1:

I think one of the biggest sex toy revolutions is the suction style toys like the Womanizers, or the Melt. They work in a different way to traditional vibrators, and are definitely worth checking out if you’ve not come across them before. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll throw in the universal caveat of, every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm machine might be the next person’s ‘meh’. So, read the reviews, mull it over, and don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise (the Promise info is below the regular return info :+1:).

And have fun exploring. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you fancy a browse of our toy collection there’s a link in my profile (and if there’s a :lovehoney_heart: next to an item, tapping on it will take you straight to my review). :slightly_smiling_face::+1: