The Collections Thread

@Blonde_Bunny That is one huge collection!

Do you have any top recommendations you’d suggest for kink play? Xx

Thanks beaut x

@beblue my recommendation out of my entire collection would be the Under Mattress Restraints Set as the options and possibilities of play are endless for both partners. For me, I’m subdued for hours of edging and orgasm denial and also I find it thrilling to be completely held captive and tied :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny Great idea! Photos could range from straight-forwards snaps of open toy boxes, to artfully lit glass against a mirror etc. Some toys are like sculptures - a garden scene like a forest sculpture trail in miniature?
Endless possibilities.

@BigishBen love the idea of a concealed box…may need to explore doing something like that when I get my own place.

1 Like

I started to compose a list in my mind but lost track - I’ll make an inventory and post it later! I probably have about 40 toys and a large drawer full of lingerie.

1 Like

As promised, the much anticipated ‘Chimp Collection’. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Chimp Collection Aug. 2020
Toys
Suction Toys

Couple's Toys & Knicker Vibrators

App-Controlled:

Remote Controlled:

Couple’s Toys:

Bullets & Clit Toys

Flickering Toys:

Finger Vibrators:

Wands

Micro & Mini:

Medium:

Mains:

G-spot Toys

Rabbits

Glass & Steel Dildos

Glass:

Steel:

Cockrings & Boys' Toys

Cockrings:

Strokers & Masturbators:

Vibrators & Penis Pumps:

Fun & Games
Restraints

Accessories

Costumes

Books & Games

Books:

Games:

Lube, Balms & Extras
Lube

Water-Based:

Non-Water-Based:

Balms & Extras

Balms:

Extras:

And a big shout out to the sneaky basket topper, the Blow Job Mints. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Storage & Cleaner

Storage:

Cleaner:

Click on the headers for more details, and tap on a :lovehoney_heart: to go straight to my review. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

(Gosh. Making that was a time suck and a half. :slightly_smiling_face:)

10 Likes

@Ian_Chimp :hushed: holy hell. Impressive list Ian!

1 Like

We have a few toys but nothing like that, i must say though i think you have put me off the idea of writing a list with links as you have done as it sounds like a bit of a ball ache.

In fairness, I did do it on my phone (which was an incredibly stupid and needless handicap to lump myself with :slightly_smiling_face:) so it took far longer than it really needed too.

If you used a computer with an actual keyboard and mouse (and a large screen would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:) then I don’t think it would be anywhere near as time consuming. :+1: And you can choose to list yours in a much simpler way too, or include less (I sagely decided against including lingerie in this one :slightly_smiling_face:).

So, my top tips:

• Start small (fewer items/categories) :ballot_box_with_check:

• Keep it simple (less formatting) :ballot_box_with_check:

• Use a PC :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

• ETA: And save copies of the full code in a seperate notepad/word/text document as you go :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check: :slightly_smiling_face:

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I cannot even begin to imagine what a nightmare it must be doing it on a phone.If i can work out how to add the categories i may give it a go.

@Blonde_Bunny any recomendations for a womanizer very impressive collection… We have never of the same items

I think the biggest factor in buying a Womanizer is budget. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp yes that is a big factor particularly if you dont get a feeling for it as I pointed out I havevreadcseveral reviews and still confused plus i have very large bits

This probably isn’t the topic to go into that kind of detail. Perhaps you could ask your questions in one of the many Womanizer specific ones. :+1:

(But no one can accurately tell you whether or not a toy is going to be the one for you. I’m afraid at some point you’ve got to either try it, or move on to the next idea. :slightly_smiling_face: And don’t forget about the Happiness Promise. :+1:)

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I think it is the price but you have rightly pointed out about Happiness Promise

@Blonde_Bunny that’s an impressive collection! My best purchase was the thrust pro elite!

Thank you @KentCouple1990! I love each and every one of my dildos and toys dearly, but I have to say I think I love my Lexi more than my husband does! :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny and @Ian_Chimp, that’s a huge amount of work, documenting everything with lists and links.
I was going to write a list, but that’s a bit pointless without the links, so I’m first of all going to photograph different groups of toys and put them up on the thread @Blonde_Bunny started.
I’ve reviewed most of them so people can find those if they want to.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Sandbox

@Blonde_Bunny Wow… :heart_eyes:

1 Like