Best Vibrators

Hi
Can someone give me some info on a good vibrator. I have not used one for years.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @JessicaRabbit2 :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s certainly a lot to choose from. :slightly_smiling_face: What sort of things did you have before? If we know a bit more we can be more specific in our recommendations. :+1:

1 Like

Used the terminator before. That was really good and obviously the ‘Rampant Rabbit’ .

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817

One of our faves

I’ve not heard of the Terminator, but I may have to google it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s lots of different shapes you can try depending on what area you favour, and here are some Lovehoney guides that cover useful basics too. :+1:

Rabbits are quite a tricky toy, as a lot depends on how well they fit someone’s personal anatomy. We’ve been quite lucky, and the ones we’ve tried haven’t been too far off, but Mrs Chimp still prefers a two toy set up. :slightly_smiling_face: Her favourite is a glass dildo and a good clit toy (currently her preference is for the Volta). :+1:

I think one of the biggest sex toy revolutions is the suction style toys like the Womanizers, or the Melt. They work in a different way to traditional vibrators, and are definitely worth checking out if you’ve not come across them before. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll throw in the universal caveat of, every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm machine might be the next person’s ‘meh’. So, read the reviews, mull it over, and don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise (the Promise info is below the regular return info :+1:).

And have fun exploring. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you fancy a browse of our toy collection there’s a link in my profile (and if there’s a :lovehoney_heart: next to an item, tapping on it will take you straight to my review). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’ll second The Womanizers, our has certainly earned me Brownie points!

I’m gonna go ahead and recommend the Magic Wand Rechargable, it really changed my life :blush:

You might have to do some experimenting before you find the perfect kind of vibrator for you though, I like a LOT of clit stimulation so wands are usually my favourites.

Hiya…:wave: Welcome @JessicaRabbit2

I love my lovehoney mains powered wand…gets me there every time.

I also have the mantric rechargeable wand not as powerful but is rechargeable and waterproof gets the job done everytime too but is slightly harder work to do so…

Everyone is different and it will be trial and error for you to find yours though.

Good luck

1 Like

I also recommend the Lovehoney mains powered wand. If you’re hungry for power then you can’t go wrong with them. I own 3 colour variants and just ordered the new purple one so id say they are one of the best if you want a powered vibrator.

Hi @JessicaRabbit2 and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I googled but couldn’t find the terminator vibrator and there seem to be many variations of the rampant rabbit.

My advice would be to go for toys that look like the ones you had and liked when it comes to shape and design. Especially if you order a rabbit, since not all toys fit every vulva (as @Ian_Chimp wrote).

Some of my favourite vibrators are:
Lovehoney wand
Tracey Cox Wand
Lovehoney Rabbit
Lovehoney G-spot (my first toy ever was a very similar one )

1 Like

Hello and welcome @JessicaRabbit2.

If you mainly want a vibrator for clitoral stimulation then a bullet would be a good stating point. Favourites on the forum are often the Desire, the Mantric (often on offer as Deal of the Day), and the Tango.

As your previous toys were for internal use then think about whether you’d prefer a g-spot shaped vibrator or a Classic shape. Again, Desire and Mantric do both.

I can’t vouch for a good Rabbit becuase, while I find them fun, I hav yet to find a perfect fit. I prefer adding a glass dildo to a bullet.

I can also recommend this, if oral is your thing.

Happy hunting!