Better anal

I joined this page when my oh wanted to try anal to get tips as a beginner to it, we have tried anal about three times now and I am starting to enjoy it, I have just purchased thesehttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842 to help get lube deeper inside me and I have purchased some love honey anal lube, up to now we had been using strawberry lube and the love honey peppermint one so wanted something more suited to anal, my question is how do I get the lube into the item I have purchased? Thanks for reading x

The obvious solution could be open the bottle of lube and take it directly, but, for avoid any kind of contamination, we are used to put the right amount of lube in a tiny bowl then suck it in the syringe.

I've found butt plugs very helpful in accommodating my guys cock, it familiarises yourself with the stretching, and you can wear them during vaginal sex if you like too.

Butt plugs sound good I may have to add one to my next love honey order x

Butt plugs are very good but do not try to go to big to soon take it slowly and build up to the larger one have fun trying

megan86 wrote:

Butt plugs sound good I may have to add one to my next love honey order x

The Lovehoney vibrating purple one small size is nice. I have a review for it from a fellow beginner off my profile if that helps.

We use a syringe with a rounded end, (Delfen? used to supply a syringe with their barrier foam for injecting into the vagina) thats where we got the idea. A syringe is a larger diameter and we have a pump on the lube bottle to fill the syringe, you have to remove the plunger and fill with about 20-25ml about five teaspoons!

My goodies should turn up tomorrow I cannot wait to try it x

Ejaculating cock works so push the lube inside you well or butt plugs then take it out and gape?

How about a tunnel plug?

My items have just arrived I think I shouldn't have much trouble just pouring the lube into the syringes the opening is bigger than I thought it would be guess I will find out tonight, I cannot wait x

Hadn`t got my reading glasses on and thought the thread title was `Butter Anal`...now i`m thinking of Last Tango In Paris!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well tonight was a none starter the oh has fallen asleep downstairs x

Butt plug in and ready to go .... X

I don't own any toys yet but keep looking at them x

Megan86 what are you waiting for? Get a beginners plug or beads lube up and you won't look back.

Try this one;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

Part for it's small(ish) size but more for the shape, you need a narrow neck for it to stay in place easily, this fits the bill nicely, and can be worn having sex and is much less likely to come out on it's own, like some "starter" types can, mostly due to their shape not size.

Once you get comfy with them, you may even progress to a larger one, they can get a bit addictive in size terms to see how far you can go.

Your partner can also use one too at the same time, that can feel good.

That looks so pretty and would make my ass sparkle x

I'm sure you arse sparkles anyway ... Just remember to take your time on the first attempt . I'm still newish to anal but enjoy it more and more now .... X

Not tried anal yet but we are hoping to soon. Do you think silicone lube is better for anal? Also if using silicone butt plug and other toys to warm up, can you first use the water based lube then go on to use silicone? Or would it be better to cover your toys with a condom, when using silicone lube?

Also how do you know when your ready? Been using butt plugs and beads for a couple of months. I've just bought a large butt plug and an inflatable one. Should I use these for a couple of months before trying anal?

Not tried silicone lube so I cannot comment on that but have used water based lube which we have to keep reapplying that is why I have purchased the anal lube because its thicker and hopefully I won't need to keep reapplying.

I didn't know I would be ready for anal I just thought I would give it a go because its something my oh wanted to do to me, it was a weird feeling at first because I wasn't used to it but you say you have used toys so may not feel weird, its now great I love feeling full and the orgasams are amazing when my oh is in my ass and plays with my clit x