Better anal

Thanks Megan, it sounds good, and I'm dying to try it but don't want to rush it. I think the anal lube in the syringe sounds like a great idea. How long did you manage to do it for the first time? I was thinking if we used a condom, if we could only manage for 5-10 min the he could take off the condom and finish off vaginally.

Also any advice on which are the best positions? I've heard spoons is a good one to start with. x

He didn't last long at all the first time it hurt a bit and like I've previously said it felt weird, he didn't get it all in that time, the second time was better and he finished in me as I orgasamed, we've never used a condom while doing anal I sometimes react to them so didn't want that happening when trying something new, the position I find good is doggy he couldn't get it in when we spooned we also tried when I was on my back which didn't work either, next position I want to try is me on top but I have a few body issues so may have to have a couple vodkas before we try that x

Thanks Megan, I'm sure your OH doesn't even notice, we as women are too critical of our selfs. I'm the same after 3 kids my tummy is not what it used to be. My OH loves me on top, and I get my nips pinched at the same time so it's all good :) sorry going a bit off topic here lol

Having a few vodkas will probably relax you, just enjoy it ;)

Just try different positions until you find one that's best, missionary with a pillow under your bum? it easy for us guy's to cum a bit too early, it's quite a kink having ones bit up your partners bum so things can get a bit carried away, just keep trying and tell him what to do etc, some of us like being told what to do! You can stick your fingers up his bum too,,,

Sex had got a bit boring and samey so trying anal has spiced things back up a bit, it's like the start of our relationship all over again trying new things, he has also been trying to fist me although he hasn't managed that yet x

My girlfriend and I find it easiest when she is on her back with her knees up to her chest. I find that doggy is too difficult an angle

May have to try with my knees up I'm always open to trying new positions hopefully tonight is the night I get to try my new lube x

Thanks for the advice dh I will give it a go in that position as well, and see how it goes.

Fed up just want to try my new items out and he's just not interested I even went downstairs naked and he knows how much I hate being naked since our 3rd was born and nothing not even a look x

So since last night was another none starter I have decided to have a play with the syringes to see what they are like I think anal will be so much better for us both the anal lube is much thicker so should last longer and the syringe fills with quite a lot, I've also sent my oh a text telling him what I want him to do to me tonight so hopefully I will get what I need x

My wife knows I play with my butt plugs, some really big, but she does not either use with me or on her own, so at the mo its just solo play for me, so no reason not for you to use on your own at least to start with, may even make you more comfy at using them. Everyone can have times they're not "in the mood" so don't fret experiment yourself then use the experience when you're playing together? We've just introduced a speculum to our play, that's quite a kink for me, gives me great access, but my wife would have never suggested it, but seems to enjoy the whole.

Thanks for the advice, my oh is never in the mood if I instigate it but he expects me to jump him everytime he wants it even if I'm tired x

iam single so love you all  so i paly on my owe not try it yet

Tonight sounds promising my oh has mentioned trying out our syringes x

hope you don't mine me dropping in...

DH & I have been doing anal for a few years now.. and as megan86 mentioned it's like finding sex all over again.. the orgasims can be mind blowing...

We started small.. I mean finger small.. then two fingers, three then him... even now there are still times when he wont fit... its trial and error and making sure you are fully lubricated & ready for him ie. in the right frame of mind...

I've just bought my first butt plugg and hope to use that while he's taking care of my lady hole...

Take it slowly, don't rush, as rushing can cause tears and you don't wan't that..

good luck xx

I give up all sounded promising last I told him I was going upstairs to get ready I was waiting an hour and he never came up so I gave up and went to sleep, so I've still not tried out our new things with him x

Still not tried anal with the new lube bit he's off work tomorrow and it is our 10 year anniversary so he has to give me it right x

It finally happened last night, I think my oh is a bit into role play because he got everything out and started saying time for your medical which was a bit of a turn on, it was great so much easier and he could carry on even after I had orgasamed which doesn't usually happy because it normally starts hurting x