Bf won’t use toys

Hey guys so I’m just looking for some advice really. We’ve been together 3 years our sex life is meh and I think he’s happy that way but I’m not :confused:

he doesn’t seem interested in using toys and doesn’t like me having them. I’ve tried to introduce stuff fo him like simple things such as a cock ring not even a vibrating one and he still says no he won’t use any other form of lube and it’s frustrating what can I do or say to maybe make him reconsider ?

I’ve tried talking with him but he goes round in circles and I end up giving up because he won’t change his mind

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

What’s ‘meh’ about your sex life currently? Frequency, it’s a bit bland, or both?

Might be that your suggestions to spice things up a bit are making him feel inadequate. Have you tried having a proper chat about it?

2 Likes

Just in general we only do things he wants to do so no foreplay etc just straight to it and we stop when he cums , I tried to spice things up a bit so we could spend a bit more time together and I might get to finish but I guess not

1 Like

Sex ban then? Make him realise that if you aren’t getting what you need then he isn’t either!

Have you tried having a sit down conversation about it? Any idea why he’s dead set against trying new things?

1 Like

Could you suggest he gives you a nice massage that becomes intimate?
Is he very experienced sexually, maybe doesn’t have much confidence to carry out foreplay?

1 Like

It seems he is threatened by the toys but it also only seems to be about him. I agree I think you need to chat about what you want / need. I don’t know your ages but there are 2 people to be looked after its not all about him.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea :joy:I’ve tried and tried to talk to him but he’s just having non of it

I don’t know I don’t know why he won’t and it’s kind of frustrating cause he won’t change his ways in terms of foreplay and lube etc either I don’t know what to do

How inconsiderate. I’ll always make sure my wife can cum either with oral or toys even if I cum first. Sounds like he needs to change his mentality and realise not everything is about him.

5 Likes

He’s not really into massage either he’s very bland

Maybe he does feel intimidated I’m not sure I’d just like a bit of pleasure back I’ve tried talking to him he’s very experienced with foreplay etc he’s just stopped doing it

1 Like

He does make everything about him he goes round in circles when we try chat about stuff and I give up or he says whatever you want when I try talk or doing stuff he doesn’t want to talk or do stuff everything seems to be about him

You need to sit and have a conversation with him. Explain to him what you need from your sex life.

If he doesn’t want to use toys together, that’s his choice. He had the right to say no.

1 Like

That’s very nice of you I wish I had that pleasure he stops everything once he’s cum I get no foreplay no oral once he’s done I get to clean up too I don’t know what yo do anymore he won’t change back to how he used to be and he won’t change to try anything new

I’ve tried talking many a times he’s having non of it for anything even lube or foreplay I can’t win he has a selfish nature

So did he used to be more open to foreplay and getting you off too? How long ago did things change?

1 Like

Give him the best blowjob of his life, the one by which he’ll measure all others. Then tell him it’s the last one he’ll ever get until he reciprocates. :roll_eyes:

If he’s not into blowjobs, then he’s a lost cause. :grin:

5 Likes

He only did foreplay and oral a few times when we met and then after that he’s never done it since and we’ve been together 3 years
He’s never made me cum the whole time we’ve been together so I’m not sure if he even cares

Actually people having sexual boundaries isn’t selfish. You are just sexually mismatched.

You have 3 options:

1. put up with it
  2. leave him
  3. work out a compromise such as an open relationship where you can go and get the sex you want but stay with him.

I’m not 100% sure what advice you are looking for that you didn’t get from your last topic.

4 Likes

Being selfish in bed isn’t a sexual preference :slight_smile: If you’re not going to help don’t comment

1 Like

That’s actually really sad, I can never understand those attitudes. :rose:

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that. Obviously I don’t know your relationship and maybe his other redeeming qualities, but to have never got you to climax in three years waves a big red flag for me. That really doesn’t sound like someone who cares about their partner and takes them for granted as a tool for his own needs. I feel there needs to be a serious conversation between you two about what a relationship really means to him and whether he actually cares how you feel. If he truely cares for you he will want to do better and try to make things right. But if nothing changes, I’m sorry but maybe you need to tell him your not compatible and say your goodbyes, or at least give him a wake up call with some time apart.

6 Likes