Big Birthday COMPETITION- Week 4! Bigger and Better than EVER

Hey All!

So July is my birthday month and so in the spirit of the occasion I have decided to do a big giveaway event to say thank you all for being so welcoming!

I have a variety of products sitting sadly on a shelf, unable to find their forever home after being opened for photography!

So this is where you come in! Each week I will ask a question and two (or more) of you who answer it will get a special treat in the mail!

As I will be away for a little minute (celebrating my aging) there will be 2 weeks before the winner is announced. ALSO there will be fleshlights available as runner up prizes!

This week I want to hear your best sex toy/sexy riddles.

Purely out of self interest because I LOVE RIDDLES - I will almost certainly be trying to figure them out for the next 2 weeks!

A prize will be available for my personal favourite, but each account that comments will also be entered into the prize draw.

Label your post COMPETITION ENTRY. All conversation welcome, but only posts started COMPETITION ENTRY will be used as your turn on. All posts without COMPETITION ENTRY will be entered into the random prize draw (once for each account).

If you have any questions let me know! Have fun!

When I go in, I can cause some pain. I’ll fill your holes when you ask me to. I also ask that you spit, and not swallow. What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY - When I go in, I can cause some pain. I’ll fill your holes when you ask me to. I also ask that you spit, and not swallow. What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY - You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY- I start with a “v” and every woman has one. She can even use me to get what she wants. What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY I go in hard but come out soft, and I never mind if you want to blow me. What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY. I can either be completely rigid or very flexible. You put either one thing or three things into me, but never two. The more fun you have, the tighter I get.

?? W H A T A M I ??

![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

Enjoy your time away, Brenna!

COMPETITION ENTRY:

I have skin, but no bones. I look alive, but have no soul. I may have one body, but I can do two things at once. I'm a cute form of pleasure. What am I?

Competition entry. I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver. What am I? Hope you enjoy your 21st birthday party. Looking forward to reading more of these. Good luck everyone

COMPETITION ENTRY

Although I smell otherwise, I have no seed and I have no rind. My name is faint, and I am skinkind.

COMPETITION ENTRY Over 1,000 people have gone down on me. I was a maiden when something really big and hard ripped me open. What am I?

Some of my favourites were already taken but fingers crossed :)

Can we guess the answers?

Competition entry

I Simulate, but don’t move by myself .

I have suction but don’t suck.

I have lips but don’t give kisses.

I have a sleeve but no arms.

I am body-safe, but not a cosmetic.

I feel and look real, but am not real.

I am made for men, but used also by women.

What am I?

COMPETITION ENTRY

My first is in slippery and also in slick

My second is in vulva but not in a dick

My third comes in bottom and also in boobs

My fourth goes in strokers and also in pubes

And my all comes quite naturally but is ordered in tubes!

COMPETITION ENTRY

I come in many sizes, you use me when you're in pain,

but mostly all you do with me is for your sexual gain.

I take usb or bateries, got many attachments to add,

Please don't forget the lube this time, or you're going to get chaffed!

What am I? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

COMPETITION ENTRY:

I'm hard yet soft,

I am coloured yet clear,

I am fruity and sweet.

I am jelly.

What am I?

(yeessss - I hope someone gets it :D)

Trine wrote:

COMPETITION ENTRY:

I'm hard yet soft,

I am coloured yet clear,

I am fruity and sweet.

I am jelly.

What am I?

(yeessss - I hope someone gets it :D)

Is it jelly?

Ian! you spoiled it.

(has to be one little britain fan on here!)

Trine wrote:

Ian! you spoiled it.

(has to be one little britain fan on here!)

Ah. So it really was jelly. Oops. 🙂

I'm starting to get the feeling when you said, 'I hope someone gets it' you meant the joke, not the answer...

Will we ever find out the answers to these, or can we just bang out something cryptic sounding and blag it?

I am horny and hard, covered in lard, and I have a meaty aroma to boot. With a laugh and a tickle, and a taste of warm pickle, I'm going to make a mess of your suit.