BIG Butt plugs and Dildos- do you like a good stretch?

I love a good stretch, i’ve managed an 80 mm plug so far, and a 75mm 10’’ dildo!

6 Likes

Nah most of my plugs are smaller and same with other toys like dildos and prostate massagers, my guy loves it though. His basic plug is fairly large.

2 Likes

@Enchantress29 I love my 80 mm butt plug! its quite the stretch! how big is you guys?

1 Like

My oh loves to stretch me and we have recently started using an inflatable butt plug to help anally xx I’m not super stretchy so it takes some work lol xx

6 Likes

This is his big plug

My go to is the booty buddy from lovehoney

2 Likes

I have that one, but maybe in a large - so comfy :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve never used it on myself but he sure loves it, he had it in for 2 hours the other day so must be comfy.

4 Likes

I do like a good stretch and nothing is so good as a butt plug in public. I use the toy below to stretch, hours of fun!

4 Likes

…it’s already on my wishlist too! Surely not that one in public though!!!

1 Like

No way it is for home use! It is the perfect stretch toy to work up to a new toy or size goal.

5 Likes

I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to sizeable plugs and dildos. I stay safe with small plugs in the booty and I’d like to work up to dildos over 7 inches. Been forever since I felt a girthy and lengthy stretch, I prefer to have someone use a dildo on me and I’m lacking volunteers since all the swinging clubs have been shut since March :pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

I am a big fan of the stretch when it comes to anal play. I have the Doc Johnson Titanmen Rumpy which has a 7inch circumference on the large bulb and the Lovehoney Large classic butt plug with a 7.5inch circumference. I have to be well warmed up to tackle those two, and neither are for extended wear.

For dildos, I find around a 6inch girth the most satisfying, riding the balance between a sizeable stretch but not so big as to not want to partake in the thrusting motion of a dildo.

Mrs Sen isn’t a girth girl, for anal plugs, the medium glass one does her nicely and for dildos, under 6inch

1 Like

I like mid-sized dildos that aren’t extremely girthy at the moment, but I’m able to move onto bigger and bigger toys all the time, at the beginning of the year I could only get one finger in me!

3 Likes

I love using our inflatable plug. It makes me feel so full.

In terms of actual size my biggest plug is 1.75" (45mm) diameter or 5.5 inches (140mm ) circumference.

I’m gradually working up to bigger ones though.

1 Like

The Rumpy is brill - I need to find time to review it !!!

1 Like

I’ve reached my limit, due to my bone structure about 14" circ. IE huge that said my wife’s hand can go quite some way up?

2 Likes

I’ve got an Amethyst glass butt plug on order. I’ll let you know how it goes :grin:

2 Likes

I tend to use plugs around 4.5 to 5.5 inches diameter. I feel stretched but still comfortable.

I’m guessing you mean circumference

otherwise - WOW, some stretch!
hashtag: cantstoptesting

1 Like

Oops!

Certainly do mean circumference.

1 Like