BIG Butt plugs and Dildos- do you like a good stretch?

used to have the doc johnson large ball butt plug 9" circumference. Felt great when inside but a pig to remove

1 Like

I am big fan of the stretching sensation and full feeling. I have a nice collection of different sized buttplugs and dildos.

The biggest dildo I own is the DJ Hung which is 8,5 inches in circumference and one of the biggest buttplug I have is the American bombshell Ultra Girthy Buttplug with is 10 inches in circumference.
I do Have one buttplug that is slightly bigger but that isn’t for sale on lovehoney.

But there is one thing that feels better then a toy, that is having my OH hand up there.

1 Like

With me it seems to be all about shape. Biggest thing I’ve had in my ass is an 8 inch vibrating thing that looks bizarrely like a maggot (don’t ask!). Accommodated that with little trouble - and yet just recently I had a nasty, painful experience with a 4.5 inch butt plug. Go figure!

3 Likes

Like @Davy_Brown I use:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540.

Like to mix it up with:

and

Trying to work my way up to take this monster:

Not there yet, but it’s enjoyable trying.

2 Likes

Recently I’ve started working my way up to bigger plugs.

I’m currently using 7" circumference glass and silicone plugs and my next purchase will be a 7 1/2" version.

I love the stretch then the ‘pop’ when it finally goes in.

2 Likes

I must admit I’ve not tried a plug, just large dildoes and the real thing, sometimes at the same time. I like the idea of wearing one out of the house. I would like to have my partner be a bit more adventurous with his hand too :blush:

Occasionally when I’m really in the mood when doing solo anal play, I just want to gape!

I got my wife and I a strap on and after using that I had to order a bigger dildo for it :heart_eyes:

I’m more a dildo person than plug, I like being fucked part too much ha

1 Like

the more the merrier

2 Likes

I do love being pegged by my wife. It’s currently my favourite activity, but I also enjoy the feeling of having a big plug inside me while I’m doing all the usual daily things.

3 Likes

Personally I’m just beginning my anal training so I’m still on the smaller plugs and dildos. I’m keeping a record journal of my training over on fetlife from a total newbie to a hopeful anal pro.

Hubby on the other hand has alot if experience and will quite easily use a 9 or 10 inch dildo or his njoy 2.0 plug. He’s eyeing up the titan men rumpy as his next plug or the big lovehoney one.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on guys using anal toys on themselves? Clearly it doesn’t seem to bother you but I’m just curious what you actually think @Holly_Love

Mostly we play together but I think it’s great how turned on he gets during anal play and i personally love to see how much he enjoys it.

4 Likes

I have both those @Holly_Love, they really are quite fabulous. The Rumpy is probably my favourite toy, I don’t get to use it much but it give the most sensational stretch going over that 2nd bulb but because of the way its shaped, it doesn’t just stay in like a plug does.
The large silicon LH plug is a different beast. The stretch getting it in completely and the sensation when you close around the stem is out of this world, but because of its shape, its almost more difficult to get out (you go from stem to max girth very rapidly) and slow pressure is needed (its caused a bit of a “what have I done” panic moment).

2 Likes

@Senator thanks I can see that removing the lovehoney plug could be a big stretch so might go for the rumpy as he’s not likely to wear it for long periods it’s mostly for insertion play the njoy is better for long term wear.

I’ve just ordered this one.

Lovehoney Large Classic Silicone Butt Plug 5.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

7.5" girth. 2.4" diameter. That should give me a really good stretch.

4 Likes

Hello how do you keep it in mine keeps slipping our

Hello how do you keep it in mine keeps slipping our

1 Like

I’m sort of new to the anal scene. Started with smaller Vibrator. But is there any toy out there that starts of small and gradually gets thicker and thicker the more you insert up to a decent Girth … Just to help with the stretching part

1 Like

Hi,

I think Doc Johnson Titanman Intimidator is a toy is great for stretching.
But if you want less length and mainly girth I would recommend to buy some buttplugs in a few different sizes

1 Like

Recently found https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/anal-beads/p/wad-3-bangs-for-your-butt-anal-dildo-7.5-inch/a41215g75110.html while going to order the rumpy from doc johnson hubby now doesn’t know which one to get.