BIG Butt plugs and Dildos- do you like a good stretch?

This thread has made me feel a bit better. I have the Basix 6.5in realistic suction dildo which I bought on here about 10 years ago (sadly no longer stocked) then bought his big brother… 10in plus 7.5in girth. Have been slightly judged by boyfriends in the past when I’ve said I’ve used it for anal play on myself! I have to build up to it with the smaller one first but my god is it worth it!

3 Likes

Doc Johnson Titanman Intimidator look like it should be perfect for the initial warm up and more. Cheers for the advice. Shame it’s out of stock now :joy:

Is the tip of the Doc Johnson Titanman Intimidator as big as it looks.

Thats the one I have, hope you enjoy

It’s just arrived. I’ll let you know. I might have to work up to it gradually.

Couldn’t quite manage it but I was tantalisingly close. I’ll keep trying tomorrow.

I’m consoling myself with my large glass plug. The size and weight feel very nice.

I have to agree that a good stretch is amazing and own this toy and love it.

The intimidator looks like quite a stretch im sure hubby would love it. I wouldn’t even manage to take the tip yet.

The biggest toy I tried anally is the 6” Lifelike Lover suction cup dildo that LH sell.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a great experience with this as I managed to insert the tip and maybe an inch of the length but then bled a little - nothing major but wasn’t exactly the experience I’d hoped for!
Prior to this I’d used smaller butt plugs and gradually increasing size anal beads but I don’t think any had the 5” circumference that that dildo has.
I haven’t tried using the dildo for that in over a year but am hoping one day I’ll be able to! Would be interested if anyone else has used this particular one.

Really can’t decide between this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/anal-beads/p/wad-3-bangs-for-your-butt-anal-dildo-7.5-inch/a41215g75110.html
Or this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-the-rumpy-smooth-butt-plug-6.5-inch/a35506g64860.html
As a new toy for the Mr he’s been busy training my arse but I want to give him something in return.

2 Likes

I would love to try them both but as a begginer there’s no chance I could manage them. But if I had to try and choose to try, it would be wad 3 bangs,

Gotta be the anal beads. I know that if the missus gave that to be I’d be over the moon and be up for the challenge

Looks like a good challenge and great to work up to the biggest one.

1 Like

100%, I’m still working up to the ‘bigger’ toys so agree it’s best to start off slow. To be fair he may fall in love with it straight away and be on here ordering the bigger toys :rofl::rofl:

He currently is comfortable with the njoy 2.0 and the lovehoney medium with very little or even no warm up required so looking for the next challenge.

1 Like

I’ve warmed up with a smaller plug then I’ve taken it very slowly and finally got this one in.

Lovehoney Large Classic Silicone Butt Plug 5.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

The stretch felt extreme and the ‘pop’ when it went in was intense but it’s in there now and I’m feeling very full.

I was a bit worried about how easy it would be to remove after the time it took to get it in but, in fact, it came out much easier than I feared.

3 Likes

If you put *** (or 3 dashes or underscores, or a <hr> tag) on a line all by themselves it will pop a horizontal line in. :+1: They all make the same line, so it doesn’t particularly matter which you use.

---

___

<hr>

So it does. :grinning:

1 Like

Decided to use this one regularly to get used to it so I’m using it now. It fitted a little easier this time.

2 Likes

I have bought a new challenge a 3.5” diameter buttplug recently I slowly trying to insert I am almost at the widest part so won’t take long till it will be fully inserted. It is slightly smaller than the ass servant see my toy box.

I love a good stretch, I went straight from a finger or couple of fingers to a 7" ribbed, vibrating dildo! Was good once it was in!

2 Likes