Biggest cock you’ve taken

:rofl:

1 Like

Got no desire to take a real cock in me yet but you never know I never thought my OH would have girl/girl sex but last weekend she did with me watching so largest dildo I’ve taken both orally or anally is our 10” lifelike lover can’t get it very far orally but can take it all anally and receive a good pounding from OH and our friend last weekend

6 Likes

Thats one of the ones we use too. Orally i can’t manage it much but anally it’s absolutely amazing .

1 Like

It certainly doesn’t disappoint especially when OH is using it on me

On the subject of me not taking a real cock I think the only way I would take one anally and won’t do it orally if more than likely from a trans woman

1 Like

More about this story please :joy:

1 Like

Biggest one I’ve taken is definitely a fake one, my suction cup dildo that’s about 9 inches long. Not all the time but sometimes it is nice to have a big one inside.

8 Likes

Check what’s your fantasy I put the scene on there it was my OH fantasy to peg me wearing her lingerie and we invited a friend(female) for her to play with(my fantasy)also OH wanted to see me get pegged by another women

9 Likes

I bought a suction cup dildo, it’s quite girthy, you do that really full up feeling. Not sure if it’s my favourite yet. Need to play some more.

2 Likes

@SinfulBlanche do tell…length and girth ???

4 Likes

This one!

4 Likes

@SinfulBlanche now that looks a lot of fun…

3 Likes

A fab friend took my cervix out with a bang the day I had a hysterectomy. I call him ‘anaconda’ he is massive all over.
Unfortunately due to side effects of the hysterectomy, I can’t manage his full length anymore and it was more frustrating than enjoyable for us both.

6 Likes

Not the only one i like the taste of cum :yum:

5 Likes

It is. Takes me a while to take it all, but when I do… Its very enjoyable.

3 Likes

I’ve taken a 7inch suction cup dildo whilst also giving it to my girl

4 Likes

I’ve get that dildo, I think it’s the biggest toy I’ve taken in length, hubby’s is about 5 1/2 but his girth is what matters

6 Likes

Believe me it is

1 Like

Not taken anything bigger than a 10” dildo attached to OH harness during pegging she has to ease it in first but when my ass becomes accustomed to it she can and often does give my ass a proper good hard fucking

4 Likes

Biggest real cock was about 8 inches… was quite big in girth aswell… yes!! That was a good night!! :melting_face:

7 Likes