Biggest cock you’ve taken

If it was such a good night ForbiddenFruit69 why was it only one night? I would have recommended that you should have screwed him for at least a week if not a month. May not get a chance to screw a guy that big that you enjoyed so much. He wasn’t going to tell you no thank you for the short term.

1 Like

Last night on holiday kinda thing!

1 Like

Too bad you didn’t screw him earlier in the holiday to enjoy a cock you enjoyed so much. Maybe you find a guy who fills you up so much closer to home.

Maybe! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

At least you had that one night of amazing sex with an amazing cock. Good luck on finding the next big one.

1 Like

This was an encounter about ten years ago.A young guy 19/20 was making it obvious he fancied me at work.He was so shy to make a move though.

Eventually I had my way with him and boy, he had nothing to be shy about.His cock must have been 9-10 inches , and the first time he penetrated me was glorious.We were like rabbits for 3 weeks until I went travelling.I lost track of him and wondered whatever happened to him.

8 Likes

Not a cock, but, a hugh dildo from LH 9" 10" girth analy. I took me about half an hour to slowly slide down this monster, stacks and stacks of lub. Im only very small in stacher. Best feeling ever, not sure if id wont it vaginally.

17 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes

Think I broke my own record dogging the other day, guy with a huge dick wanted to put it in me but I had to use some fingers first to loosen up, he was huge I mean meaty and long but my god did he make my eyes water once he was going!!! It went in my anus but I couldn’t fit it in my mouth!

6 Likes

Impressive work @Sandy Keep it up!

2 Likes

Can finally say that tonight i used my 6 and a half inch glass dildo anally

3 Likes

That is sad you lost contact with him. It is not often you can find a 9 inch penis. At least you three weeks of heaven with it.

1 Like

I a male have a had a 12" long dildo with a 8 inch girth inserted into me anally before, and it felt good with every thrust into me. and everytime my girlfriend almost made me cum.

3 Likes

Biggest one I’ve taken was between 8 to 9 inches , I was very impressed , lucky me lol.

3 Likes

the last cock I took didn’t satisfy me at all, I wanted more cock in me at the same time other cock were in me.

3 Likes

As mentioned here, biggest girth now 9.5", but could only manage half its length, which was enough :melting_face:

3 Likes

Biggest and only real cock is 7” but I have taken OH 10” toy when pegged who knows on Friday maybe both at the same time 1 in each hole

5 Likes

9.5" girth? That would certainly provide a nice full feeling

1 Like

When I was younger my boyfriend had a cock so big I literally couldn’t take it. When I finally did it hurt like gecko. He was Columbian I’m Australian. Our bodies were made differently.

10 Likes

Im impressed!!

1 Like