Biggest cock you’ve taken

Sounds massive, with the smallest you have come across you have seen quite a range!

1 Like

Did you get use to it eventually or did you not have a long relationship? Are you still in Australia? A lovely country have visited Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairn’s back in the early 2000’s not been back for 15 years though. @MissTery

3 Likes

Many moons ago I was together with a bloke who was half Irish, half Caribbean… and his dick was huge. Maybe 10 inches or so (comparing to my current work dildos lol) and really girthy as well. Ngl, it could be a struggle for me, I’m very small all over. So it was rare his dick could make me cum from penetration. My current boyfriend is a more average size and I cum on him all the time lol :))

16 Likes

Largest I ever had was 10”. Worst sex I ever had as well , I was 28 ( going through a wild phase ) and he was 19 and he honestly thought all he needed was a big cock and to just bang away. Remember laying spooning on my living room floor with him banging away and wondering if he would notice if I started reading a magazine. Give a nice 6 incher with some finger game rolled in anyday.

19 Likes

I’m feeling better with your last sentence. Over 10 inches is double my size!

2 Likes

Smaller than a 6 incher ok as well?

1 Like

The 10 incher stories reminds me of a story.

A while back at work, a colleague was telling a joke to 3 women (I sat next to him).

It was a variation on the why women can’t park joke but with different sizes.

The women ask, why can’t women park, and he says because men tell that this (moves his fingers apart about 8 inches) and the women were giving appreciative nods, is 10 inches, and the women moved to more “ouch” faces.

3 Likes

Again it’s how u use it , plus the other tools u have in your box

9 Likes

This! Many guys with big dicks are so lazy. So boring.

8 Likes

Yeah I find average size to be better generally. But also of course a partner who is engaged in sex with you.
If I don’t manage to cum from fucking we just carry on after with something else to make me finish :))

12 Likes

Yeah eventually but my gosh it hurt! It was just too big for me. I could probably take it now but then I was young and not ready for it. Even now it would require a lot of good quality lube lol. Australia is a pretty nice place but it’s all I know I’ve never been overseas before.

6 Likes

I never cum from sex alone and rarely without a sex toy at all.

7 Likes

Coming from a bisexual guys point of view the latest cock ive taken is 9". I can normally cum whilst having sex, but this guy was to big. Only thing he managed to do was stretch me.

6 Likes

The penis mightier than the sword. :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the norm for most women I think. I’m lucky that I can cum from penetration, and do most of the time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very impressed

4 Likes

My husband is 8 inches I’ve had larger at a club but didn’t enjoy it as much x

12 Likes

can’t say I have ever whipped out the tape measure in the heat of the moment, but girth has always felt the more satisfying or important measure in my opinion.

3 Likes

I think i met this guy on hols a couple of weeks ago :grin:

I wrapped both hands around and there was still plenty showing.
“Less teeth” he said but I couldn’t open my mouth any wider or pad out with some lip.

Finally, just what i’d been waiting for!

10 Likes

Biggest I’ve done anal so far is 6 inches but I’m working my way up to a bigger dildo. Really enjoying solo anal play at the moment.

4 Likes