Biggest cock you’ve taken

Lucky woman and guy

1 Like

Does anyone else find chodes difficult to take? Getting the little fatties in can be a problem sometimes.

3 Likes

It gets “interesting” past around seven inches

5 Likes

Good interesting I hope?

1 Like

Biggest fake cock I’ve had in my ass is a 10” long not sure about the girth but I’m guessing about 6”biggest ond only real cock attached to a trans was about 8” and guessing 4-5 “ girth and to be totally honest I did like the real one but I certainly won’t be stopping my OH and her 10” pegging me I love it in my ass

8 Likes

Biggest cock I’ve taken was 8" , best bj I’ve ever given.

4 Likes

biggest i’ve had was 9 inches. i climbed on top a bit to quick and slipped, every inch went inside me i couldn’t walk for days.

although i prefer girth and giving big dicks blow jobs

10 Likes

9 inches is massive. Was it a real one or a toy?

3 Likes

7/8inches but it honestly is not as good an a beverage or slightly above average! Sometimes it can be painful when it’s too big! Plus giving bjs on a bigger dick isn’t as enjoyable to do

3 Likes

I’ve never had a real one in my butt. Biggest in my mouth was probably 7 inches

1 Like

Biggest fake one was 10” and about 6” girth took a bit practice and lots of lube to get there but reall enjoy it when OH pegs me with it.Biggest real cock belongs to our trans friend it’s about 7” and about 5” girth and have took it both orally and anally with OH watching

4 Likes

So real cock about 9 inches and really hurt as I was young and didn’t really know how my body works, I knew nothing of foreplay or even that I could get wet. Now I probably would shave to meany issues especially if it was up my ass.

9 Likes

When I was in my 20’s I dated a guy with a big one. I never measured but if I was to guess it was close to 10 inches. I remember when I first reached into his jeans and I was “Wow!!” Have to say blowjobs were AMAZING. Sex was ok but I put that down to lack of experience. That was my biggest real one by far, but I have a couple of big dildos in the collection that do the trick!

9 Likes

The biggest I’ve taken was about 9 inches and quite thick and although it felt good at the time my vagina was hurting for days :joy:.

Although size isn’t everything I think around 6/7 inches is ideal.

11 Likes

I think you are right! It’s same for a girl, 2 to 3 fingers feels the best on a cock!

2 Likes

My partner lets me give her anal but only because my dick is about 7 inches and not too big a girth when hard. She said her ex was too big to enjoy anal with

6 Likes

What would be just too small?

3 Likes

OK, this has got my day off to a bad start. Jealous of all of you now while remembering some lovely experiences including ones like a few of the posters here where things were so sore the next day I thought I might need an operation!

8 Likes

Yes, you clearly shared some memorable experiences :ok_hand:

1 Like

After many years of bad sex, my first hook up after that (or ever) was with a tall gorgeous man with the most beautiful dick I’ve ever seen. Around 8-8.5 inches, very girthy, uncut, just looked beautiful. I literally held it in my hand and went, “Wow.”

lol

6 Likes