Biggest cock you’ve taken

Real cock hubby is just over 6 inches and perfect. With dildos I’d say 7 but that was a struggle im quite petite down there. Hubby on the other hand is comfortable with 10 dildos but Not had the real thing.

4 Likes

Its not all down to the length, its the girth as well. Its also down to what they do with it as well. @Sophie01

2 Likes

Real was about 6 - 6.5" , biggest dildo is 7" :grin:

2 Likes

The biggest penis I ever took in my ass was roughly 10 inches it was fantastic to suck on as well. The biggest dildo I can take is 13.5 inches but, its also the biggest I have. I am confident I could take a 22 inch double ender entirely into my ass and then push it back out. Thanks you just gave me a great idea !

2 Likes

My husband is about 7 inches which is the largest real one and my biggest dildo is 8 inches which is the largest I’ve taken.

5 Likes

9 inches but sadly it’s not a real one.

2 Likes

Longest is our 8” dildo wit 5.5 “ circumference when OH straps on and pegs my wanting ass no desire to try a real one

1 Like

edited by mod

3 Likes

Rare to find a woman who doesn’t like big ones. Do you find that you can cum easily from 6 to 6.5 inches?

2 Likes

edited by mod sorry

3 Likes

My new 10" long 7" girth Lifelike Lover dildo in my ass.

Only once so far though.

2 Likes

11 inches long 2 1/2 thick

2 Likes

Hello again! If I measure the way you do thickness wise, my Dildo is 3 inches across so with bum squeeze about 9 1/4" circumference. It’s 10" insertable length but I’ve probably only managed max of 8" before it feels uncomfortable.

So never received a real cock but would like to one day.
Something like my own which is a bit gitrhy at 6" circumference and 6" long :slight_smile:

Wish I could bend it around and stick it in which I’ve seen done but sadly I’m not long enough to do this :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes I do

2 Likes

OH 8”dildo in my ass sometimes it’s her using it on me either strapped on or by hand and sometimes on my own

5 Likes

Biggest was an ex at 8.5-9in
Husband is a respectable 8in and suits me much better. Plus he has more girth :drooling_face:
Smallest was 4in and no girth.
Also had a 5in and whilst not up there with length and girth he did now how to use it and how to utilise his hands too.

Managed to deep throat them all. Husband absolutely loves a deep throat, which makes me happy that I’m making him happy :blush:

11 Likes

I’ve never had the real thing back there either and would like to experience it. I figure if a dildo feels so good the real thing must be so much better.

6 Likes

The biggest cock is my husbands 7 inch
My biggest vibrator is the diamond 10 extra girthy at 9 inches long

6 Likes

The biggest cock I’ve taken is hubby’s, 9 inches and 6 inches girth :drooling_face::ok_hand: and he loves that I can take it and deepthroat it :woozy_face:

6 Likes

As soon as my husbands penis hits the back of my throat I gag he would love for me to be able to deep throat

4 Likes