Biggest cock you’ve taken

Took me a lot of blowjobs to be able to do it, he’s not complaining though :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and I love doing it. I still do gag a bit but no where near as much as I did.

5 Likes

I’ve given up on deep throat for the time being :persevere: But there are a ton of threads about deep throating and gag reflexes with some good advice if you’re still working on it!

5 Likes

Can’t remember how big it was just it was a pleasurable pain! Remember being stretched like never before!!

3 Likes

Thanks I will have a read through them I’m sure my husband won’t mind me trying out some of those tips

3 Likes

If you can make me laugh, be confident and have a bit of personality, you’ll have a much better chance of getting in my knickers regardless of the size of your dick.

24 Likes

Well they probably won’t fit if it’s too big. :eggplant: :bikini: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m 6 inches (just) in length erect and my wife says that she loves my cock and we have great sex.

She orgasms more from clit stimulation rather than penetration. Few positions when I’m in her doesn’t take long. She normally cums 1-3 times to my 1 hehe.

She did drop note one of her super previous boyfriends had a massive cock and she called it baguette and said she didn’t still get anything out of penetration from him.

Her friend up north her husband has big one and she told my wife most of the time sex hurts her.

I’ve had a 4.25 inch circumference 7 inches length lovehoney beaded glass dildo in my length. I was quite surprised how easily and far it goes in!

3 Likes

Her - largest toy was a 7 inch girth and 8.5 inch length although she could take the entire length.
Him - taken a toy at 10.5 inch girth with 6 inch length . Also taken 9.5 girth with 10.5 inch length.

5 Likes

I am 7.4 in length and 5.5 girth

4 Likes

I luv the taste of my fellas cum and my girl lovers cum

15 Likes

I can honestly say as a fairly average guy,( im 6" may e slightly more and from what i can gather about 5 1/2 girth ).
This thread has given me some of the best laughs… woman can be savage or really considerate with their comments on guys equipment. Some really funny one, so thanks to the contributers

2 Likes

I am 6 foot and 5 inches tall and my penis is 7 inches, just the right size for my height. You don’t want to look too much out of sync. I have taken above 7 inches in a dildo and a broomstick, but that is a bit off topic.

6 Likes

Haven’t had the experience with a real cock but would definitely like to experience one day. The biggest realistic dildo I have take is the Doc Johnson Hung/Bam dildo with a circumference of 8.25 inches.
Love being pegged and often get pegged with the Hung

Biggest buttplug is 10.25 in circumference with I am able to insert since recently

4 Likes

My wife’s pegged me with a 2" thick 13" long dildo, and a 10" long 3" monster

2 Likes

Got a new biggest cock and it’s my OH 10” dildo not too sure about girth if I had to guess about 3-4” but can now take all 10” during our pegging session

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: in fits of laughter reading through this post and your coments :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil::rofl: brilliant lol

3 Likes

Biggest fake cock , dildo is about 9" long and about 5.5" circumference several years ago . Must be almost spring , this morning I would like to try a 6"-7" real cock .
:blush:

Still think this is one of the funniest replies.

1 Like

I had an old ish guy with about 6inch dick that gave me it anally whilst out dogging one night

3 Likes

Im 7.5inches 25 male Leeds