Birthday discount - shortlisted two - Womanizer InsideOut/ Duo and We-Vibe - please help!

My birthday was two days ago :slight_smile: I feel old… zzz… Anyway…

In the spirit of simplicity and so I don’t get confused (haha), I’ve narrowed it down to two types.

1. Womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator - has anyone had experience with this type of toy? My go-to so far is the regular Womanizer and it works well. I have never experienced a G-spot orgasm before, so for last year’s birthday discount, I tried the Desire Luxury Rechargeable curved G-Spot Vibrator - this was not a girthy one at all, and I could not for the life of me, even insert it in, even with lots of natural and added lubricant. Would this Womanizer InsideOut/ Duo be too big? Is the angle awkward?

2. We-vibe - something that can be used between long distance couples - any to recommend?

I have the InsideOut and the We-vibe Melt. The InsideOut is stupendous, I can’t recommend it highly enough! It is a fairly slim G-spot arm and not overly curved so I don’t think you’d have a problem with it and the arm essentially makes it a hands free suction toy too as after a minute my vaginal muscles are gripping so tighly that the suction part is going nowhere. Honestly, the quickest toy for a great blended orgasm that I have.

The We-vibe Melt… I’ll be honest I’ve not actually connected the app to it yet so I can’t comment on how well it works long distance. I really must do so though just to experience that gradual increase. I’m not a fan of having my OH in charge of my suction toys though as placement is so key and it’s such a delicate balance of what level you’re ready for and when to up it that I find them better as masturbation toys. We also have a precursor of the Chorus, I can’t remember exactly what it is called but it worked via remote control rather than app and I wasn’t a fan of it. It just didn’t suit my anatomy and I found it uncomfortable both to wear out and during sex though maybe it was a different shape to the modern Chorus as many people love that :woman_shrugging:t2:.

My strong recommendation would be for the InsideOut… I’ve just realised I never posted my review for it in the My Reviews thread. I will do so now and link it below…

My InsideOut Review

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I don’t think the bday discounts apply to Womanizer or We-Vibe?

Correct me if I’m wrong though.

I think if it’s a standard code then it will have these exclusions, but if it’s one that Customer Care have provided in lieu of the actual one then it doesn’t have the same restrictions.

1 Like

Ooooh interesting! I still have my bday code received via chat. Let me go and test it…

Edit: Something’s not right. It says it’s already been redeemed except I haven’t used it. :confused:

The Customer Care ones only last for 30 days. Is it out of that window?

No. 19th Sept, but got it on the 15th.

:thinking: Hmmm. I think that may be borked. You may need to contact Customer Care again.

Yes - just waiting for an agent to check on chat…

1 Like

Sorted! Issued me with a new one, valid for 30 days, and you’re right, it applies to Womanizer too!

Squeeeeee :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m a bit worried about the size. I ordered the Desire Luxury Rechargeable curved G-Spot Vibrator last birthday and it wasn’t even girthy and I couldn’t get it in even with lots of lube - natural and added. I’ve never experienced a vaginal or Gspot orgasm so I’m keen to try.

Also, you mentioned it’s a little loud n your review - is it as loud as the regular Womanizer? Or louder?

Pretty much the same volume as the classic Womanizer, louder than the Premium model with the Smart Silence feature. It’s the unplaced head that makes most of the noise not the additional vibrations.

If you comfortably have regular vanilla sex with a partner without problems or discomfort then I really don’t think you’ll have a problem with this. If inserting anything from a real penis to tampons is a problem for you then it is probably worth a check up with your doctor to make sure there’s not an underlying health reason. If it is just toys you struggle with then it’s probably a mind set issue, make sure you’re turned on and already wet from clitoral stimulation before inserting anything, try and relax as it’s meant to be fun!