Birthday discount - shortlisted two - Womanizer InsideOut/ Duo and We-Vibe - please help!

I have the InsideOut and the We-vibe Melt. The InsideOut is stupendous, I can’t recommend it highly enough! It is a fairly slim G-spot arm and not overly curved so I don’t think you’d have a problem with it and the arm essentially makes it a hands free suction toy too as after a minute my vaginal muscles are gripping so tighly that the suction part is going nowhere. Honestly, the quickest toy for a great blended orgasm that I have.

The We-vibe Melt… I’ll be honest I’ve not actually connected the app to it yet so I can’t comment on how well it works long distance. I really must do so though just to experience that gradual increase. I’m not a fan of having my OH in charge of my suction toys though as placement is so key and it’s such a delicate balance of what level you’re ready for and when to up it that I find them better as masturbation toys. We also have a precursor of the Chorus, I can’t remember exactly what it is called but it worked via remote control rather than app and I wasn’t a fan of it. It just didn’t suit my anatomy and I found it uncomfortable both to wear out and during sex though maybe it was a different shape to the modern Chorus as many people love that :woman_shrugging:t2:.

My strong recommendation would be for the InsideOut… I’ve just realised I never posted my review for it in the My Reviews thread. I will do so now and link it below…

My InsideOut Review

2 Likes