Birthday Discount

I’m guessing since the new website layout has been updated it’s not letting me use my birthdsy discount, or giving me the option to use it, has anyone else found this?

1 Like

You can enter your discount code in your basket :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Brenna,

Where can we find the birthday discount? I didn’t receive it yet but the live chat says it comes in an email 10 days before - is that still right? (It’s now 6 days before)

@WelshCouple91
Is it your birthday today?

Can you drop me an email at community@lovehoney.co.uk please? :slight_smile:

Interested to know this too, my birthday is coming up, haven’t received anything yet x

1 Like

It was a couple of weeks ago @Cupc8kes and evrytime i was adding to my basket it was applying the offer, now it won’t take it even if i enter the code myself @Lovehoney_Brenna

2 Likes

Can you drop me an email at community@lovehoney.co.uk please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same issue, no email, sent six (yes) emails before I received the code, as Lovehoney_Brenna has said, I put the code in the box when paying and the amount was deducted from the total. I still don’t know if it was a one use code or if I can use more than once, the time frame. I had no issue in previous years.

I’ve just been sent my birthday discount email (week before my birthday). It’s a link for 40% off spend when you spend £50. When I click the link it takes me to the Lovehoney website and once signed in to my account the discount automatically comes off my basket.

I cant see any details in the email so wondered does anyone know the expiry of this discount? I don’t want to place an order today if there are new offers next week that may take my fancy :face_with_monocle::blush:

3 Likes

Sorry - can’t answer the specific question - but just looking forward to my birthday now. :grin::grin:

Nothing for me yet. It’s less than a week now. Has the time frame changed or don’t they come through automatically since the switch?

I’d contact Customer Care, especially with the website getting a makeover. They should sort you out. :+1:

1 Like

I had an email through exactly a week before my birthday and then an email on my birthday wishing me a happy birthday so I would get in touch :blush:

Hmm…I should have had mine yesterday then? I’m in contact now so fingers crossed it gets sorted :crossed_fingers:

Err… For people who were having the same issue with the birthday discount or unlimited account not working after the site revamped, how long did it take to get sorted? I emailed on Friday and haven’t had an update yet. Getting a little worried now :no_mouth:

@Lovehoney_Brenna just sent my email query

I’d chase them up. :+1: Have you tried livechat?

Not yet. I’ve sent another email for an update this morning but still no response.

Do you reckon live chat could help with that even?

Yup. :+1: They should be able to. I never email. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like