Birthday Discount

Haha. I’ll give it a go. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

The wait is excruciating, and it’s not even my birthday. :slightly_smiling_face: Did you get your discount code yet?

1 Like

Yes, it worked out in the end. Thank you. I also had my £50 Halloween competition voucher use. I got an order worth £320 down to £141 :relaxed:

6 Likes

That is good news. :slightly_smiling_face: And a good price too. :+1:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna

Welcome back…

Reviving an old thread here, because I couldn’t find the relevant email in my inbox either.

Probably my own fault or mistake, but would be good to have the option. X

If you’re saying you haven’t received your birthday discount email then you can contact Customer Care for one. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I never got my birthday discount :sleepy: its my birthday next week.

An email or live chat with customer care should sort that out - I got a code from them with no problems!

@MySecretDesires @pinkanimal :blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Mine came on the day of my birthday so it might just not have been sent yet @pinkanimal. Happy Birthday in advance!

I totally forgot about mine, it was may 17th so long gone now

Haven’t received my code as yet, my birthday is tomorrow.

Contact Livechat, they sent me a code on my Birthday when email still hadn’t come through.

2 Likes

Will do. Just spoke to live chat about something else but didn’t have much joy, don’t think they couldn’t grasp what I was asking so already planning to try again later and hopefully get an agent who’s a bit more switched on.

1 Like

So I have just rec’d my birthday discount email :partying_face: I have a few items in mind to spend it on.

I have on equestion to those who have had their birthday discount recently. Last year I got my discount in time for bday and used it basically on the actual day, a week later or so I then got another email saying we hope you enjoyed your bday have another treat on us.

So I was wondering if they were still doing two discount codes for bdays one for the day and one a week or so later.

Thanks in advance

I only got the one:

How long does the birthday offer last for ?

I’m sure you are only supposed to receive one and it is valid for 30 days.

1 Like

I think they send an initial email and then a reminder but the discount is usable more than once (at least I used mine twice last year)

1 Like

Thanks all for replying

I have been waiting, hoping it would come through today but it hasn’t. Too pushy to contact them already? It’s my birthday today so maybe I should wait?