Birthday Discount

No, you should have had it by now. You should definitely contact them. :+1:

3 Likes

It’s my birthday on Monday, do you know when we get sent a code as I haven’t received one?

@hales14 It should be a week beforehand, so if you haven’t gotten one I’d contact them (either live chat or email) and they’ll sort one out for you :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks. I done the live chat and they gave me the code, was nice and easy. However, now it won’t work because my blue light card discount is applied and so it won’t allow other offers I think. Cannot get rid of that though, clearer cache and cookies and still can’t get it to work :tired_face:

1 Like

Ah, that’s unfortunate. It’s happened before, but I can’t quite remember the fix? I’ll have a little forage.

Thanks. Its happened to me before but I thought the clearing cache thing worked. Apparently not so not sure what fixed it last time

Yeah, I think you’ve read all these tricks already the last time happened. :thinking:

The one that may work is logging out and leaving it a few hours? Failing that you could contact Customer Care and see if they can help, or pop an order in over the phone. :+1:

1 Like

I will try logging out for a bit first then if that fails, will have a chat with them. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Forgot to mention earlier. I wasn’t sure if maybe the code is missing a letter or number? Just because it looks odd haha.

It has just 3 in the first set and the rest have 4, wondered if this would be correct or not, if anyone has any ideas?

I had to get a code from Customer Care for my one (back in June), and that was:

CC40-RP4-D3R-RZR-9HX

It looks to be in a slightly different format than yours?

(just checked, and it says you can’t redeem it again, so should be fine to share :slightly_smiling_face:)

Edit: But checking another special discount code that’s a little more recent (August), that one has a 7 letter prefix, and 4 blocks of 4. So it looks like there is some variation, and you can have a different number of digits/characters in the first block compared to the rest of the chain. :+1:

2 Likes

Did you get it working?

1 Like

Nope. Ended up doing total of 4 chats as nobody knew what to do. The code wouldn’t work even as a guest, as I was told to do, so they gave me a new one yesterday. By that point I’d gotta a bit fed up with it so haven’t actually used the new code yet. Hope it works when I do though, I’ll give it a go shortly. Its very frustrating that the blue light card offer can’t just be removed as and when.
Thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I never got my birthday voucher :pensive:

I never got mine either even though my birthday is on my account :thinking:

Same :sob: :sob: :sob:

@sharbur I contacted CC and they sent me one just now.

@sharbur @Cali_Nyx If you didn’t get your birthday voucher, send customer care an email. I didn’t get my last one either but when I emailed they sent one out straight away.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 just did exactly that.

Voucher sent. Voucher received. Voucher spent.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Very pleasantly surprised to wake up to a birthday email with discount this morning. Unprompted and a week before the actual day :confetti_ball:

Obviously I had to place a big order there and then and make use of the benefit while it’s still here

4 Likes

What did you get? :eyes: