Biting- yay or nay?

I know myself I love a bit of chomping down in the bedroom (giving and recieving). Its not just a little nibble either, full on bites. I guess it's just my dom/sub side (OH and I are switches) coming out to play.

Anyone else like to just about take a chunk out of their partner or vice versa? :D

Very similar thread here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/825689-toothy-blow-job/

:)

I believe Kate is talking about biting anywhere on the body....

I love love love nibbling ears! Mmmmm lol

i love my partner biting and nibbling my neck and ears ,i also like to bite my partner on his neck when we are kissing, im not sure why i like doing it it really annoys him :)

yay for biting from me

Bite me :)

I love nibbling and getting nibbled upon though it drives OH crazy so I try to hold myself back.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i love my partner biting and nibbling my neck and ears ,i also like to bite my partner on his neck when we are kissing, im not sure why i like doing it it really annoys him :)

yay for biting from me

My partner sometimes calls me a vampire for digging my teeth in so much but it's just so fun I don't see how anyone could stop!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I love love love nibbling ears! Mmmmm lol

I always go for OH's earlobe. It's satisfyingly meaty lol

FrumCouple wrote:

I believe Kate is talking about biting anywhere on the body....

I was indeed! Didn't want to hijack the other thread :)

LauraP wrote:

Bite me :)

Well if you insist... haha

My OH loves me nibbling her ears, neck and nipples and i don't mind doing it :). Im not too keen on being bitten much prefer nails in my back.

Love my nipples being bitten. Such a turn on!

I love biting, both giving and receiving, anywhere on my body or his :)

I love being bitten, the neck has to be my sweet spot though and i like biting his shoulders and arms but he has to be in a particular naughty mood to want to be bitten.

Yes! Biting is quite a turn on for me, pretty much everywhere. It just feels so good. And sometimes the only way for me to stay quiet is to bite when my OH makes me orgasm hard ;-)

Both myself and my partner like biting and being bitten. I quite like biting on one of his lips after a kiss, and I love his reaction when I bite on the top of his ear (his earlobe doesn't get as much of a reaction, though). He also likes his hand and fingers getting nommed.

For me, it's pretty much anywhere, but especially my ears and my neck.

Candied Citrus wrote:

Both myself and my partner like biting and being bitten. I quite like biting on one of his lips after a kiss, and I love his reaction when I bite on the top of his ear (his earlobe doesn't get as much of a reaction, though).

Same here :)
biting his lips after a kiss, and he LOVES getting play-bitten on his ear.

Candied Citrus wrote:

Both myself and my partner like biting and being bitten. I quite like biting on one of his lips after a kiss, and I love his reaction when I bite on the top of his ear (his earlobe doesn't get as much of a reaction, though). He also likes his hand and fingers getting nommed.

For me, it's pretty much anywhere, but especially my ears and my neck.

Ah i forgot lip biting! I love doing this and its such a turn on too!

Ms.Bradley wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Both myself and my partner like biting and being bitten. I quite like biting on one of his lips after a kiss, and I love his reaction when I bite on the top of his ear (his earlobe doesn't get as much of a reaction, though).

Same here :)
biting his lips after a kiss, and he LOVES getting play-bitten on his ear.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :D In all honesty, I was a bit unsure of myself the very first time I bit his lip after a kiss (I wasn't sure if he'd like it), but his gasp/groan was well worth it! <3

I love to bite anywhere and everywhere, but especially love having my neck nibbled at!

Hi, im a new poster. I couldnt resist when I saw this thread,

im a massive biter, love to get my teeth stuck in all over and he only likes it in a few places! I also love been bitten on my neck or having my nips nibbled. Im definitely a vampire behind closed doors, its just so satisfying.