Biting- yay or nay?

minx88xL wrote:

Hi, im a new poster. I couldnt resist when I saw this thread,

im a massive biter, love to get my teeth stuck in all over and he only likes it in a few places! I also love been bitten on my neck or having my nips nibbled. Im definitely a vampire behind closed doors, its just so satisfying.

Oh yes, nipple nibbling is just the best!

regularly involve biting.

sometimes I think wife doesn't think its a real session unless afterwards there are bite marks on her breasts, shoulders or bum.

I actually love nipple being biten , bum ,shaft and shoulders and chest.

I remember one particularly active session when we stayed in champagne and in morning we looked like been attacked by vampires! xxx

I love being nibbled and my partner loves nibbling!

I like biting too....My husband thinks its a bit weird so I have to ask him to do it!! The trouble is first time I asked him to bite me, the sex was really good and we got all carried away (not noticing the pain) and he bruised me really badly! I had to wear big tops at work to cover up for ages. Put him off a bit....

Love it!!!

We totally love biting but me especially. I like being bitten everywhere but enjoy biting him more - neck, shoulders, back, chest, stomach etc. We both love it when he's left with marks after sex, its very satisfying and such a turn on to see the marks the next day. He shares a locker room in work so he spends a lot of time hiding them hehe!

My girlfriend loves to bite, Almost a bit too much!

When I first told her that I was into things like biting and she admitted she was too, she bit me so much and so hard that I was covered in bruises! Worst thing was it was a day before I went to a concert too and since it was really hot outside I couldn't cover them with a scarf because I'd sweat too much. I got some comments at that show, haha!

kate216 wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Bite me :)

Well if you insist... haha

It's one of those things you either love it or you don't. I love it.

My oh and I bite. I bite her on the inside of her thighs, and she bites me where my neck meets my shoulder. We often bruise each other. We like marking each other.

Biting not for me

delilahxx wrote:

I love biting, both giving and receiving, anywhere on my body or his :)

Same, everywhere and anywhere really turns us both on. And scratching too, absolutely love scratching. Although my boyfriend seems to have sensitive (or something similar, not sure what though) where if he gets scratched even gently it shows up as huge red claw marks.

I love my neck being nibbled and also the inside of my thighs :)

Sarah 77 wrote:

I love my neck being nibbled and also the inside of my thighs :)

Good job too!

Im more of a giver, I do however like it when Sarah gets her nails out!

Give away, give away! Lol x

I love to be bit all over my shoulders boobs and stomach. luckily for me my work uniform has a high neck!