BJ or Hand job

Hi all, was just wondering what peoples preferences are regarding the two, receiving and giving?
I must admit I do prefer a BJ and have never really enjoyed a hand job, although have no issue when masturbating… seems strange that someone else stroking my penis doesn’t really do anything for me!! :sweat_smile: :thinking:

6 Likes

Hand job every time.

My wife gives the best hand jobs. Even better than I can do it myself.

She’s good at oral sex but exceptional with her hands.

11 Likes

I dont really mind which i get i love both :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

BJ every time :drooling_face:

I absolutely love giving him head, I could do it all day long, I just love doing it. Starting off gently and slowly, and steadily increasing the pressure, doing all kinds of different techniques, teasing him and edging him. I love it when he orders me doing it, being forceful doing it, gripping my hair. I get into positions where he can watch me which he loves and turns him on so much, and we catch eachothers eyes, I love it when I’m giving him head he talks really dirty to me, which spurs me on more, and he’ll start to spank me really hard leaving me red raw and stinging and throbbing :drooling_face: sometimes my boob’s get some of the action too, having him sliding between them :wink: also I love giving him BJS in the shower, on my knees, doing his favourite, teasing him. I love getting him to that stage where he can’t take it any longer :sweat_drops: :smirk:

I love giving him a hand job and he loves receiving them, but a BJ wins every time :rofl:

22 Likes

I’m sure he knows this, but he’s a very lucky boy :grinning:

6 Likes

Love giving a BJ and it proper gets me in the mood too :wink:

18 Likes

For me it has to be receiving a BJ. Nothing better than those a noises they wife makes whilst doing it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

BJ every time!!!

2 Likes

Definitely room for both and depend’s on the giver’s skills, slight leaning towards HJ from current lady.

4 Likes

Bj for sure when it comes to streight oral sex I far rather reciving a bj but when my OH is doing some anal play I do love when she reaches around !!!

6 Likes

I am not limber enough or hung enough to give myself head , so giving myself a hand job wins . If my wife participated , it has been so long I am not sure which one I would prefer .

3 Likes

Love giving both,giving a him a handjob usually means I’m getting something in return with his fingers though.

5 Likes

I love giving the husband BJs. I have only recently started to really get turned on by doing it, despite giving head for many years. One of the new found benefits of my revitalised sex drive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m the same too! Think part of the sexual stimulation is all about using your own hand when playing as your feeling yourself and knowing what feels good

3 Likes

I’m always happy to gratefully receive either from my lovely OH. And although there is something strangely dominating in receiving a handjob from her, as she has full control over my bodily functions as she looks into my eyes smiling, I just can’t beat the (occasional) BJ as I look down to see her lovely long hair freshly washed hair as she lovingly takes me in her mouth :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I like to recover both, bjs are nice but I’ve had partners, nearly all of them, struggle and give me the “my mouths sore” story So I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had a happy ending bj

3 Likes

I love receiving a bj, unfortunately I haven’t had one for about 14 years.

4 Likes

I agree with the quorum that BJ over HJ anytime. My issue is that I want to see it visually. Usually my OH slings her arm over my thighs while I am laying on the bed, supports herself and blows me from the top so all I see is her back. I would love to look into her eyes while she sucks me so I can watch.

She couples it with alternating HJ strokes and uses her tits as an additional groove to slide in. This leaves me with a hand to play with her tits focusing on the nipples and the other hand working her pussy as she opens her legs. I will then sometimes be in charge of the lube, adding lube to my cock and having her watch me stroke it myself- she gets turned on by that…

I never complain when she goes to give me head. Even in the shower is fantastic or me sitting on the edge of the tub. I love to watch and rarely will she let me cum in her mouth but does get a giggle out of me blowing on her chest. Sometimes she is sneaky and turns my cock and has me unload on my own chest… she’s not a fan of swallowing or cleanup…lol.

I guess we have our own system and if it isn’t broke, I’m not about to mess with what she likes to do!

4 Likes

I love a bj, such a great feeling, but I must admit that my orgasm is more intense with a handjob! Can I have best of both worlds and say start with blowjob and finish with handjob?? :blush::wink:

3 Likes

Bj every time

3 Likes