Black Friday! (2014)

So, in looking around to try and see what deals are going to be popping up for Black Friday I remembered, BLACK FRIDAY AT LOVEHONEY!!

I've noticed that another sex toy retailer have jumped on the bandwagon this year too, obviously copying from the best :P

What are you hoping for on Black Friday?!

Black Friday??

That nothing I want comes on offer as my bank account would burst! Lol

Lovebirds_x wrote:

That nothing I want comes on offer as my bank account would burst! Lol

Lol! This for me too sadly.

For something really good that I can afford lol

Black Friday is the last Friday in the month of November. It originated in America but for the past few year major retailers have been taking part in it. You usually get huge TV's at huge discounts and people fighting in supermarkets over stuff. Last year it was reported in a national newspaper that people were actually stampeding and a few people got injured! I'm glad Lovehoney doesn't have a store now! Hehe!

I'm hoping for a nice percentage off offer. I have a lot of toys and the things that usually go on offer I already have hehe! I think maybe the year before last they had a deal on luxuary vibes.

Don't forget to save some money for the Lovehoney Chritmas day deals though!! Damn, Lovehoney spoil us too much!!

Sounds great! In that case something nice i can afford lol

Would love a deal on luxury vibes! Or the g4 tiger for me and the black flip hole for OH to be discounted, or just a great discount voucher :)

Young and fun95 wrote:

Would love a deal on luxury vibes! Or the g4 tiger for me and the black flip hole for OH to be discounted, or just a great discount voucher :)

Last year's xmas day offers were on luxury vibes including iroha and je joue, they had 40% off!

Yeah I had to google Black Friday too, thought id missed something all these years.

Theres one glass toy i like the look of, but £37 is way out of my budget, i have to cut back on everything just to pay bills these days, but if there's a decent deal on that, I could cope living on the value 29p bags of pasta for a few weeks :P

Sum Sub wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Last year's xmas day offers were on luxury vibes including iroha and je joue, they had 40% off!

I hope there's something similar this year, maybe even some lingerie offers :)

The Christmas Day deals are always amazing!!! Honestly, it's the very best offers on Christmas Day. I don't know how Lovehoney can even afford to give us the deals we get at christmas!

My fellas credit card is gonna get a bashing! And I have never been aware of the Christmas day deals. Gonna have to take my laptop to the parents this year! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Yep, they post them on the forum :) x

MrsMcX wrote:

Yep, they post them on the forum :) x

they post the chistmas deals on the forum?

I agree, Lovehoney's Christmas deals are amazing. I hadn't heard about Black Friday though! xx

This will be my first LH Christmas! Can't wait!

Anonymous Lady wrote:

This will be my first LH Christmas! Can't wait!

Same for me! They have so many pretty things already and their prices are very reasonable.

Exciting stuff! :D

I first became aware of Black Friday deals at another well known site but am very much looking forward to seeing LH Black Friday and Christmas Day deals - be a great first time ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)