Black Friday! (2014)

Allurement wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

This will be my first LH Christmas! Can't wait!

Same for me! They have so many pretty things already and their prices are very reasonable.

Exciting stuff! :D

mine too! really excited but at the same time, worried I'll miss out as my phone internet doesnt give me full use of the site :(

Young and fun95 wrote:

Allurement wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Same for me! They have so many pretty things already and their prices are very reasonable.

mine too! really excited but at the same time, worried I'll miss out as my phone internet doesnt give me full use of the site :(

Can I join the club?

Young and fun95 wrote:

Allurement wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Make sure you're subscribed to the daily deal e-mails. I also don't see everything from the site on my phone, but my email inbox works well and takes me directly to the deals :) Pretty tantalizing!

For christmas they used to post on the forum what was up for the christmas deals, but I believe last year they made a blog post at 9am Christmas morning with all of the details.

I really hope I'm going to have some spare cash for both black Friday and the Christmas day deals! I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms! I've not bought anything for a while now (bloody bills!) although I have had my testers to keep me going.
I think I get paid just before black Friday, so hopefully I'll have a few bob left over to treat myself!

Heard of Black Friday - a bit too apathetic to find out what it was. That said, I'm more than interested in what our dear LH chums might have to offer!

I wish I was at that stage of our relationship to get my go some self lingerie, but as another post has suggested, plus sizes are a bit on the sketchy side and since we're long-distance, I won't get to enjoy it on her often.

I'm still interested in poking around, to see what's available....and on my budget!

Black Friday is just before Pay Monday for me :( I'll be missing out, but excited to see what Christmas has to offer! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

PurpleHeart wrote:

Black Friday is just before Pay Monday for me :( I'll be missing out, but excited to see what Christmas has to offer! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

PayPal pay after delivery?

truegrace wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Ohhh how does that work?

Do I use the 25% or hold out until next Friday! Damnnnn!

MrsMcX wrote:

Same here, nearly bought the doxy but will wait, there will be another 25% sooner or later!

PurpleHeart wrote:

truegrace wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Ohhh how does that work?
PayPal take the money 14 days after placing the order, should automatically give you the option at the PayPal screen if your eligible

It's a dangerous possibility that I'm very willing to risk 😜

MrsMcX wrote:

Buy now! If there's a better offer, send it back and buy again

Sum Sub wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

Buy now! If there's a better offer, send it back and buy again
That's just cheeky!

If there's a better offer....buy more stuff! Wahooooo!

MrsMcX wrote:

If there's a better offer....buy more stuff! Wahooooo!

What ya planning on getting? Something expensive?

I have so much stuff already that my choices are pretty limited. But I think I'm going to have an overhaul of my storage system and buy a load of the large lockable toy boxes and have glass in one, anal toys in another, vibratinf things in another, etc.

I really want to get this too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32077

And maybe an underbusr corset since they're on offer for £30 because I fancy doing some waist training. I just wish they had a bigger variety of colours in underbust corsets, blacks just a bit boring. Even a red would be a little better :/

Payday and Black Friday on the same day. This could be dangerous! ![devil|20x20](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif "devil")

How much is a doxy with 25% off?

I get paid on Tuesday, and then xmas eve!!