Black Friday 2020

Ooh it does sound good, fingers crossed it appears in the sale later

1 Like

I’ve ordered the tongue as a reward/bribery for finishing my presentation - so I’d better actually finish it today haha

3 Likes

Too good to pass up :blush:

First suction toy en route!

After my many months of deliberation I have gone with the Melt based on sound and shape, reviews and recommendations.

Not bad for £76.99 :+1:

Fingers crossed I like it… :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It’s a bit unfortunate lol, I’ve bought stuff several times now from LH where there was then a new discount of offer the next day. As the womaniser cost a bit I might see if I can get the difference in points at least

My finger slipped :joy:

I got the pro40 a few weeks back on the 10% off day and have now just ordered the We-Vibe Melt too.

Oops?

4 Likes

The Tango just fell into my basket, no idea how it got there :joy:

8 Likes

Woah! I only placed my order 15 mins ago and the website says it’s already packed and there’s a tracking number.

Is someone paying the LH warehouse bunnies in toys? :joy::joy: my last couple of orders have taken a fair bit longer!

:smile::smile:

2 Likes

I can’t say I like your chances, but I’m rooting for you anyway. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

@Ace12345 the flickering tongue toy is my favourite at the moment - I also have an Ora 3 but I always pick up the flickering tongue at the moment. Enjoy!

Also keeping my fingers crossed for a Zumio E (thanks for the preview @Ian_Chimp) but any Zumio in the sale would do!

Our Christmas holiday is likely to be cancelled as our area has just gone back into tier 3, so treats needed all round.

2 Likes

The S is supposed to be less intense than the E & X (the X being the most intense, in Mrs Chimp’s opinion). Just an FYI. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m fine with intense, but I don’t like - for instance - hard pointy rabbit ears, so a flexible stem sounds like a good option.

I’m very excited for my new goodies to arrive! I caved and bought both the Womanizer AND the Lelo Ora 3 in the end :joy: I went back and forth with the Ora 3 but thought I’m never gonna get it for the price I ended up paying in the near future, and I know it’ll be completely different sensations to the toys I already own, so why not! Fingers crossed my clit is one of the ones that likes it :crossed_fingers:t2: also threw in some new lube and bondage rope for shibari exploration :blush:

Regardless of that being my second pretty huge order of the week I’m still seriously debating the tango :joy: I’ve never got on with bullets but the tango just gets such good reviews I feel like maybe I’m missing out…

5 Likes

@SexInTheCity enjoy all your purchases!
I have the bullets which are generally recommended - the Tango is different to the Desire and the Mantric in that it is hard plastic, rather than silicone. I find it doesn’t hold a charge very well, but on full power it is very good. Especially with a glass dildo. And it works well with a partner too, in my experience. It’s a good one!

1 Like

I grabbed another hunk of rope too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This might be a stupid question but is there still more stuff to be added to the sale? (i don’t have Instagram or anything like that so can’t see any updates on those)

1 Like

You still have money in the piggy bank?
:grin:

2 Likes

Well i have some i can dig out for the right stuff :joy: I’ve been a bit upset with uni stuff today and as of late my usual solution to that is to buy stuff so i feel better

1 Like

@Ace12345 I bloody well hope so! No Zumios!
What are you pinning your hopes on?

1 Like

Honestly stuff like zumios too. I want to try more external stuff and unfortunately things like womanisers don’t do it for me (i tried a starlet)

Sounds like you are ready for the end of term break.
and it looks like there’s an extra 20% off over the weekend