Black Friday 2020

Ha definitely. I’ll be glad wjen this block is over, unfortunately still a load of coursework and exams to go

1 Like

I bought a starlet at a greatly reduced price a while ago - it didn’t do much for me. It sits neglected in its box :frowning: As a result I’m not tempted by Womanisers etc.
I might give the Starlet another go (if it still charges) but I really was hoping for a Zumio.
Part of the fun is trying different types of toys is to see which work best for you.

I only bought external toys to start with. Lovehoney sell some great ones. Have you seen the Tango in the sale?

I have, i wasn’t sure though. I have a fair few bullets and i wasn’t sure it’d be much different. I’ll have to have another look (i only saw it today)(i bought my starlet at reduced price too, i figured it was worth trying to get an idea about the type)

1 Like

Tangos feel different to my other bullets - it is hard plastic rather than silicone. I have the Desire and the Mantric.
But the vibes feel really good and the lipstick shaped tip is a good shape. It doesn’t always hold a charge very well but if you charge it for 20 mins in advance then it is great.
I had one which broke and I didn’t hesitate to replace it!

Huh i may hav to try it, my 1st bullet was actually 1 of the metallic ones and in general i seemed to prefer that to most silicone ones

1 Like

My first bullet was a Tracey Cox metal battery bullet - the Tango is definitely an upgrade on something like that which was already very effective.
But I don’t mean to tempt you into spending all of your grant!

Meh sod it, it already doesn’t cover rent so might as well spend it on things to make me feel better (plus in theory I’ll perform better if I’m less stressed. And this honestly does seem to have helped, a few stress symptoms actually seem to have calmed since i discovered lovehoney). I would still like to know if anyone knows about any more upcoming deals, as if so I’ll wait and order them together

2 Likes

Orgasms release ‘feel good’ chemicals :tada: :grin: :heartbeat:
I’ll hold my breath for a Zumio over the weekend…

1 Like

Also in terms of other specific stuff, I’d quite like if This came in, I’ve had it on wishlists for a while (since I’m having hand and wrist problems i thought something completely hands free like this could be good to try)

1 Like

Also @Melody1 i just had a look, the mug you were talking about a bit ago is in the sale too

This has been on my wishlist for ages too!!

1 Like

Mug, mug, mug!
Thanks Ace!
Amazed you remembered, oh, but then I did post a pretty spectacular photos of it before Mr Chimp told me how to resize :grin:
Now to see if I get the weekend additional 20% and maybe a review 20% too - got to be worth a try
:+1:
I remember @Orgasm_Chaser posting a mug and bum shot a while back. I’ll give it a go when it arrives. You are a star.
:star2:

2 Likes

No problem, hard to forget that large pic haha. I’m going to leave the tango sat in my basket for now and hopefully something else good will be added to the sale to join it

1 Like

Checked it out and got 20% extra off too :slight_smile:

I fancy these festive lovelies too

They’ve also been on my wish list for a while. See how my spending goes over the weeked :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh very nice. Thongs aren’t really my thing but that is very pretty. If the vibe pad isn’t added i think I’ll save it another few months for a birthday treat. There are a few bits I’m keeping an eye on that may end up in my birthday basket eventually :joy:

2 Likes

Ooh, they’d suit your booty well @Melody1! :peach:

@Ace12345 - For external stimulation, have you tried anything like the remote controlled knicker vibrators? Something like the Desire or Mantric ? I have no personal experience so not sure what they’re like, but may be a good hands free option :blush:

3 Likes

The mantric is actually 1 of the orders waiting for me to open at home :sweat_smile: i think i got it on deal of the day, hopefully it’ll be good. The desire one is tempting too though i’m not sure i can justify getting both

3 Likes

@Ace12345 the Mantric is lovely, I have it. Learn from me though, don’t misplace the remote because you can’t get a replacement without buying a whole new set :joy:

2 Likes

I just bought this bra set, as a consolation prize… still no Zumios…
Does anyone have this set? I have the body / teddy and really like that.

1 Like

I’ve not got that set @MsR but I have certainly eyed it up a fair few times. Its lovely! I’m still hoping there might be a white lingerie set reduced, Mr has said he’d love to see me in white.

I’ve looked into these loads over the last week and they seem to be so much more expensive than other colours. Wondering if its because of the bridal aspect?

I didnt get anything major in the sales but topped up lubes and a couple of stocking fillers for Mr.

1 Like