Bladder empty or full for sex ?

Just read in an article saying that if you dont empty your bladder before sex your orgasm will be stronger ? I have always had a wee before sex - would be afraid of wetting myself. This was an article directed at women but would it work (assuming it's true) for guys too ?

god no. if i dont wee before sex it hurts so bad!

apparently yes they do that in the third fifty shades book.

no idea if it works. I couldnt lol id be terrified of weeing.

Same as Y&F95 I have to go before hand or it is just plain uncomfortable. However I have read the same thing previously though. So I suppose it might work for some people x

Girl Problem #86474: Forever unsure if you're horny, or just need to pee.

/deadpan.

There is some sciencey jargon behind it, but you do have to get past the barrier of uncomfortable, the paranoia of wetting yourself (unless your into that). So, if you can persevere to the point you actually orgasm, it is likely to be stronger with a full bladder.

I always have a wee before sex, I get a horrible tender sensation in certain positions otherwise,

>.<

Oo empty or definitely not to the point of needing a wee, It would b so uncomfortable i dont think id be able to enjoy anything lol x

Oo empty or definitely not to the point of needing a wee, It would b so uncomfortable i dont think id be able to enjoy anything lol x

This is funny- all of you ladies saying you have to wee before sex- it's never even occured to me to think about it! OK- if I was bursting to go, sure, but it's not something I check...

Wouldn't wanna risk being pounded with a full bladder though (without meaning to sound too crass!), watersports are not my bag.

I've never found that my orgasms are stronger on a full bladder though they do certainly feel different.

I play with my OH's bladder control quite a bit as part of BDSM scenes either by not letting her go or by having her drink a lot before and during to fill her up. It's fun watching the struggle between enjoying the build to orgasm with trying not to wet herself.

She has said that her orgasms do feel stronger on a full bladder and there's also something quite orgasmic about being able to relieve yourself after a long time of not being allowed.

Just depends how much I need to pee to be fair.

Noo I definitely have to go first, otherwise it's actually quite painful

I find it does make orgasms a lot stronger, especially clitoral (ie no penetration) ones. Only hurts if it's REALLY full, but yeah I figured this out years ago when I first masturbated so I can confirm it is true for some ladies :)

1 Like

I always have a pee before hand. It hurts my way to much. Not to mention the very possible change of me wetting myself! x

The wife has a pee before sex mostly all of the time... have to ask her about the stronger orgasm thing ??

I always pee before sex, or sometimes I even have to stop halfway to pee it's really annoying. But way to uncomfortable if I dont.

If I really need a wee it distracts me from the job in hand!

I've had sex before going to the loo, and it does make clitoral orgasms more intense I must admit. But if my bladder is too full it's just uncomfortable haha!

I have heard previously that you're more sensative when your bladder is full so there may be some truth to that but I've never tried it myself and don't plan on doing so X

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I always pee before sex, or sometimes I even have to stop halfway to pee it's really annoying. But way to uncomfortable if I dont.

I am exactly the same. Even if my bladder is not full, it makes me feel uncomfortable, as I can't totally relax for fear of wetting myself!