Bladder empty or full for sex ?

Well why not try both? I have heard the saying too, wouldn't mind if my wife pee'd on me, once I did press down just above her pubic bone whilst having sex, the comment after was "what did you do?" as it felt really nice ( she had gone to the loo first) so maybe it's a pressure thing(generally inside), full more pressure empty less, just like pressing down?

My OH certainly says that sex feels better with a full bladder.

Tbh...I would feel too conscious of having an accident if I didn't pee before...but that's cause I have had two babies of the basting turkey for Xmas variety(9lb.. And9.2lb!!) So they pretty much screwed up the plumbing!!( hmmm.plumbing issues again...πŸ˜€)
Even after my op, things are not 100%.... But I have identified that if I do have a really good pee before....I can really let go...and I have had a few definate squirting orgasms.... I was able to focus a bit more on enjoying the sensation...happy in the thought I wasn't peeing😊
Felt like I needed a certificate on the wall or something when I found that one out!)

I agree with you naughty mum... Under no curcumstances would i have sex or sexual activities unless i have been to the loo. Screwed up plumbing ha ha!! I know about that one :-(

A full bladder would make the G-spot more sensative as the nerve endings wrap around the urethra, however, it's better not to play having a full bladder as it can cause strain onto the pelvic floor (possibily making it weaker), as well as more likely to lead to an UTI.

As others have said, personally I too would find it easier to relax into the moment with an un-full bladder, and more likely to put better pressure onto my -spot for intense pleasure, unlike with a full bladder wherer I'd feel discomfort and a distraction.

I don't ever have sex with a painfully full bladder otherwise it's just uncomfortable, but I can definitely say orgasms are soooo much better with at least something in there!

I've found this to be especially true during masturbation. Masturbating/clitoral stimulation with a full bladder is much easier than sex because I've got more control to prevent my bladder from hurting, and wow the orgasms are so intense! There is a very brief moment when it feels like you might pee, but then everything tightens up during the orgasm so it prevents you from actually wetting yourself. If I masturbate after emptying my bladder it's never as good.

Sex is slightly different though as depending on the position, OH's penis can prod my bladder a bit and it can be painful. For sex I tend to only have a half full bladder so it's not uncomfortable but still very pleasurable.

To be honest, it's not like I stop myself from peeing beforehand, just never think to go and relieve myself before starting!

I have had orgasms with a full bladder and they are more intense. But I don't like sex with a full bladder, it's too uncomfortable.

Hi. I'm male, my previous partner was a w/s lover. Sometimes as part of our loveplay she would drink a high-sugar energy drink or two and plenty of water for about 45 mins beforehand. Then we'd get in the tub and she'd bend her knees for me to kneel in front of her and pleasure her using my tongue and fingers while she was absolutely bursting to go. She said the feeling of approaching (and somtimes reaching) climax while she was so full felt amazing, extremely pleasurable. Afterwards (or sometimes before) climax she'd let her bladder go which she also found a unique and extremely pleasurable act as well. It was always pretty obvious to me she was really getting off big time on it. It can be a pretty explosive and uncontrolled event when it 'comes' so make sure all the fun takes place in the bathtub, not in the bedroom or it'll ruin your mattress. For me, ejaculating with a very full bladder feels 'different' and certainly pleasent, but I wouldn't say it was as mind-blowing as my partner's experience. Don't know if that's any help?

Oh god i pee before hand i dread to think what vould happen after two children if i didnt

Apparently it's true but there is a real danger of weeing yourself. I wouldn't risk it. Don't fancy changing the bed sheets. Not to mention the embarassment factor.

Dont know about anyone else but when im desperate for a wee I cant think of anything else let alone sex.

I always go beforehand because i'm terrified of accidentally wetting myself :P However, i know you have to go to the bathroom after sex too to lessen your chances of getting a UTI and sometimes that is very hard if i have just emptird my bladder before sex :/

I can't focus if I feel my bladder is full when we're having sex. He's quite well endowed and it just gets too uncomfortable!

empty, after 2 kids, my pelvic floor ain't what it use to be :p

Empty, 2 kids and my age make this an essential

as a gusher i always pee first x

Chloecat wrote:

show off :p

Not into water sports, but very often with the stimulation I need to pee after sex, specially if not using condom. Can be tricky if still erected, though. Can't say I noticed much difference if empty beforehand

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Chloecat wrote:

show off :p

ha!! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Baring in mind that I have to empty my pea size bladder about 20 times a day before sex it's inevitable I do. And straight after too!
The one time I didnt I had to stop half way through to pee which was a massive mood kill but I thought I was going to burst!