Bladder empty or full for sex ?

It is far too uncomfortable to have sex or even masturbate with a full bladder. i need to be able to relax and i can't do that if i need to pee.

Hi, I know it's not the same, but during sex sometimes I feel pressure inside and I've heard some women feel as if they are going to wee, however this makes me feel as if i am going to poo! It's really uncomfortable and I don't know whether it is to do with the positions or the penis size or something else.

Has anybody experienced anything similar? Any advice?

My hussband didn't wee before we had sex once and let's just say, it ended a bit differently to normal. Ever since then i always make him wee first.

Definitely empty bladder for both sex and masterbation, I've suffered many uti's over the years and always go before and after sex.

If I don't urinate before an orgasm, generally I find urination afterwards to be quite unpleasant for some reason.

Pain is sometimes a good thing of course. For me.

Empty for sex, occasionally full for masterbation.

I always have to go before sex, as I wouldn't enjoy it otherwise. There was a time that I needed to go but didn't, and when we had sex I was on top and it felt amazing but eventually I had to pee cause I was bursting lol. Maybe it does put more pressure on the g-spot as someone already suggested, if your bladder Is full. I think I'm just more relaxed if I've been.

So I've never had an orgasm with a full bladder, need to give it a try.

Interesting thread Terri :)
Empty for both me, and my OH!
I personally have to go first lol.
Hubby also gets distracted if he does need to go lol

Just listened to radio 2 having I discussion about urinery tract infections and they said that a woman should always have an empty bladder before getting intimate as a full bladder would increase the chance of her getting a uti.

They also said that eating a lot of pineapple was a large cause of utis .very interesting as I had recently had a uti and had no idea how I had got it but now I know

It was a very interesting discussion

I have stronger orgasms when I masturbate with a full bladder! I don't do it all the time just when the urge to cum is stronger than the urge to pee.

I don't need an empty bladder before sex, but if I do really need to go I do find it really difficult to orgasm.

I find i generally can't orgasm either through masturbation or sex if I need a wee. Not through lack of trying however, and sometimes have to break off for pee relief.

I am (and my partner) into watersports so a full or fullish bladder is usually a must for my wife so we can enjoy the gushing warmth when she is orgasming be it on my cock or face and chest. It is epic in our opinion!

I find i generally can't orgasm either through masturbation or sex if I need a wee. Not through lack of trying however, and sometimes have to break off for pee relief.

I am (and my partner) into watersports so a full or fullish bladder is usually a must for my wife so we can enjoy the gushing warmth when she is orgasming be it on my cock or face and chest. It is epic in our opinion!

I thought I should add another twist to this - I find it really hard to pee when I'm turned on, even if I'm just having kinky thoughts throughout the day it makes it harder for me to pee.

Empty for me :P Never thought anyone could have sex with a full bladder!

My bladder isn't necessarily full so that it's uncomfy but I don't purposely go to the toilet before sex either. We are quite spontaneous and hubby will pretty much go down on me at any point so breaking him off to pee is a no-no

https://omorashi.cam 10.000+ female pee desperation videos