Blind Date

I thought this could be a fun new game to play. πŸ™‚ It's ripped right from the classic ITV show Blind Date, where one lucky contestant gets to quiz a pool of potential suitors from behind a screen and, based on their answers alone, picks one to go on a date with. Generally their answers were laced with innuendo and sexual references, for example something like:

I'm training to be vetinary nurse, (ooooh) If you could be an animal what would you be and why?

What a great question. I'd definitely have to be a rhinoceros, as I'm so big, hard, and horny. πŸ˜‰

So I thought we could get a chain of them going. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Simply answer the one above, and then ask a new question, or if you want to let it ride pop Same Question (SQ). I'll kick us off:

If you could be a utensil what would you be and why?

2 Likes

I would be a spork. It works good for spooning and you can still pierce something if you desired it.

What's your favorite dessert?

Angel delight, because I may look like an angel but I'm a delight in bed

If you bought a new car, what would it be and why?

This post is no longer available.

I'd have to be a tray of fresh-out-the-oven homemade chocolate chip cookies, because I'm not only too hot to handle, but the thought of having me in your mouth will have you salivating with anticipation... πŸ™‚

If you could be an item you find in the bathroom what would you be and why?

Soap, because once you have had me all over your body you will be smiling all day.

If you could be a bird what type of bird and why.

I`d be a Shag for obvious reasons!

What choclate bar would you be?

I think I'd have to be a Bounty as no matter what I do, or how hard I try, I'm still frucking disgusting. πŸ™‚

SQ

2 Likes

I'd be a Fry's Orange Cream; infrequently seen and bitter. I love travel. If you were a country, which one would you be and why?

1 Like

Australia - I love to go DOWN under. Haaa. If you were an item of clothing what would you be and why?

2 Likes

A Thong, so that I could be closer to CJ34F

I love wildlife, what type of animal/Mammal would you be and why?

This post is no longer available.

I think I'd want to be something sleek and expensive, but I know I'm really more like a cheapo bullet that eats through batteries and still can't get the job done. πŸ™‚

If you could be an item from the shed what would you be and why?

A tin of paint, because a few licks and you`ll be a new woman!

I'd be a nail. I like to be sharp and to the point, and I do love a good banging. πŸ™‚

I've got a very sweet tooth and need to get myself some sugar. What dessert would you be and why?

1 Like

Well, I’d love to pick a Tiramisu, but I suppose it’ll have to be Spotted Dick until I get all these warts frozen off. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a huge fan of old sitcoms. What character are you most like, and why?

1 Like

I’d be Phoebe from Friends. I’m odd, weird, a little crazy and love bad puns. I also suspect she’d be into really weird kinks - and so am I! :joy:

I sure love me a tasty drink (no matter if it contains alcohol or not). What drink would you be and why?

1 Like

Vodka, i’m cool and naughty, will give you a great night, but as i’m so pure, you’ll have no ill effects in the morning!

I like red cars because they’re racy looking. What colour car would you be and why?

I’d have a police car paint job so the handcuffs are always nearby :wink:

I like getting a sweat on, if you were a piece of gym equipment what would you be?

I’d be a Pommel Horse so you could ride me all day!

I like chocolate a little too much, what chocolate bar would you be and why?