Blind Date

@WillC love your answer haha!

I think Iā€™d be a bag of revels, always a surprise what youā€™ll get, but all equally nice.

I love watching sport, if you were a professional sportsperson, in which sport would it be and why?

1 Like

Snooker, iā€™d sink the pink into any hole you like!

They say we eat with our eyes, what food looks most appealing to you and why?

Itā€™s got to be pink blancmange. Who doesnā€™t love a jiggle? :slightly_smiling_face:

SQ

Melons, i like big melons!

What music artist or band sums up your sex life and why?

Mrs Chimpā€™s would be Rage against the Machine, as she can never remember how to turn her toys on. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Phil Collins, as when Iā€™m in my element thereā€™s a lot of banging and a high chance of coming in the air tonight :wink:

I really love theme parks, if you were a ride what would you be and why?

1 Like

The log flumeā€¦once Iā€™m up there and on the edge the feeling of release and letting go then gushing everywhere is sooooo great and blissfully wetā€¦:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

I really love bootsā€¦which style of boots sums you up and why?

Boots not boats! :rofl:

Iā€™d be Florida, because Iā€™m warm and inviting, with a high chance of thrills!

If you were a car, what model would you be?

Ferrari because I need a stallion on my front :joy:

SQ

Iā€™d possibly be a sleeper car. Donā€™t look like much on the outside, but appearances can be deceptive and under the bonnet is a demon :wink:

SQ

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter you look fine to me!

Iā€™d be a Ford Fiesta, because i look ok without being flashy, am dependable and roomy, but if you hit the gas, you`ll get a sporty ride!

SQ

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I know nothing about cars, so I think Iā€™d have to be the red and yellow Early Learning Centre one that you scooch around with your feet. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love to sing (though I lack any talent or skill :slightly_smiling_face:). What song would you serenade me with to sweep me off my feet, and why?

Iā€™m not really one for serenading but my song for you is S&M by Rhianna because baby you bring the whips, Iā€™ll bring the chains and there will be plenty of skin on skin :smiling_imp:

I love nature and the outdoors so if you got to take me on a day date, where would you take me and what would we be doing?

2 Likes

We`d go on a nice forest walk with my dog, we may end up doing alfresco doggy!

What is your geekiest personality trait and why would it attract me to you?

1 Like

Well I am a self confessed geek for a number of reasons including my job. I always set out to master the task in hand and our practice will make perfect.

I am really passionate about horses, which breed of horse would you be and why?

Iā€™d be a fiery, chestnut, Thoroughbred mareā€¦ youā€™d constantly be needing to sit deeper and move with the rhythm but Iā€™d still get you off twice a day!

I love Sun, Sea and Surf but if we were stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you wish we had with us and why?

A full toy chest so we could experiment and play until exhaustion, books so we could have time away from playing to relax and chill and also sun cream to avoid burning!

I used to collect key rings, what do/did you collect and what does it say about you?

Used to be comics, but always records, cd`s stored alphabetically by artist, then chronologically, it says that when iā€™m passionate about something, i give it all my undivided attention, the same goes if iā€™m passionate about a person!

If you were a tv show, which one would you be and why?

This is a tough one but I would have to say The Crystal Maze. Because there are loads of things/places we need to explore and have fun, sometimes getting rewards before building up to the final crescendo and explosion at the end where we would be clutching and grabbing whatever we can :smiling_imp: also the possibility of including others in our escapades.

I love how my dog is always after my attention by being cute and cuddly, how would you get and hold my attention?

1 Like

Same as the dog, lie on my back and ask for a belly rub, and see where it ā€œleadsā€ :wink:

If you were a vegetable what would you be and why?

1 Like