Blindfold advice?

Can anyone recommend a good blindfold? I have a few cheapish ones, but they always seem to be a bad fit and either let in light or are badly shaped so you can see out of the bottom. I'd rather not spend a fortune, but I don't mind spending a bit more for something decent!

I have the fsog tie up one and its great! You put it on and then press it around your nose so it moulds to the shape of your face to make it more comfortable!

I was looking at that one, but some of reviews say that the material is too slippy so it doesn't stay in place?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21798 the lovehony one is on at a great price. Its adjustable as it molds around your nose and is extremely comfortable.

That is a good price and looks like a similar style to the FSOG one. I was going to wait until pay day, but as it's in the sale....

slinkykinky wrote:

I was looking at that one, but some of reviews say that the material is too slippy so it doesn't stay in place?

I suppose thats the comrpomise. Blindfolds tend to either be mouldable, like the two mentioned here, or a standard size with a band.

The band ones hold in place better but as they tend to be one size, they dont fit everyone.

slinkykinky wrote:

That is a good price and looks like a similar style to the FSOG one. I was going to wait until pay day, but as it's in the sale....

be rude not to eh? :)

slinkykinky wrote:

We didn't have this problem personally, guess it depends how tight you tie the ties. Ours didn't move an inch.

The ones with wires inside are definitely the better choice as, even if the ties slip, it is still held in place quite well by the wire 'mask'. Certainly long enough to give you time to adjust the ties before it falls off!

Thanks everyone, I'm going to go for that Lovehoney one - I think one that ties will definitely work better!

Another vote for the love honey one i also like the fifty shades ones. good luck i hope you find one thats suits your needs.