Blow job or hand job?

Hi when pleasuring your partner what do you prefer giving a blow job or giving him a wank? also do you find your partners cock attractive and where does he finish off? Thanks in advance x

A well performed blow job all slobbery and deapthroated is one of the reasons God made a woman. The feeling of a woman concentrating on your tip with well lubed hands is also one of the wonders of the world.

I would probably go blow job if forced to choose but would accept either with great satisfaction. 👍

I prefer using a Fleshlight honestly. Easier on my wrists and lets face it, definitely more correctly designed to give sexual pleasure than my hand or mouth. Out of blow job or hand job no toys, I would give a hand job more often but it's not necessarily a preference so much as it just happens that way.

He finishes inside me; both blow jobs and hand jobs are foreplay to us, nothing more.

Depends on the mood, but usually I prefer giving blow jobs because I'm better at them and enjoy it more, especially with some nice flavoured lube :) when giving a blow job he will usually finish in my mouth or on my breasts, during sex always inside me.

Of course I find my partners penis attractive, it's the perfect size for me and it belongs to him so what more could I ask for :)

I like to blow whilst wanking. ..

Good answer Kink. Perfect combo.

*takes a bow*

Well taken. Deep throat and prostate massage is the ultimate. Super ejaculation. 👍

Think of it this way. A hand job is like Pepsi. .. it is never your first option... but you will take it any way.

Cum on baby ...........

Huh?

Blow with a hand is always a v sexy option

SK1966 wrote:

Blow with a hand is always a v sexy option

Ive never had a complaint!

Nope I would very much imagine you haven't x

Ink your so hot.

Oh thankyou...

SK1966 wrote:

Nope I would very much imagine you haven't x

Stahp! Flattery doesn't work.... much. ..

I thought that. Flattery gets you no where !!!!! X

I like doing both but a hand job whilst giving a blow job is definitely the best of both worlds.

PetiteJess wrote:

I like doing both but a hand job whilst giving a blow job is definitely the best of both worlds.

Sure is ;-)