Blow job or hand job?

I prefer to blow my hubby. Hand jobs make my hand ache, and I don't feel he enjoys it so much as I find it hard (!) to maintain right pressure and speed.

When I suck him, it's mainly foreplay, so he'll usually finish inside me. That, or I might get him to cum on my boobs. Very occasionally in my mouth, but I need to be in the mood for it. Helps if he's eaten pineapple!!

I really enjoy giving my OH a blowjob. I know I can really pleasure him this way. He usually comes in my mouth, occasionally it will be forplay then he will come inside me.

im not a big fan of giving hand jobs, honestly I don't think I'm very good at them. Surely most blokes would rather have a blowjob given the choice?

Fun Louise wrote:

Surely most blokes would rather have a blowjob given the choice?

Thats my preference, just so much sexier to watch

blowjob combined with g-spot massage is the ultimate

Chris098 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I like to blow whilst wanking. ..

Ink

Have you used an estim?

Used mine today having read this thread, especially your comments. Let me just say I needed that!

I haven't but I want too. This isn't relevant to the thread

Both together - blow with hands! He doesn't care where it finishes off - he loves to cum in my mouth or over my face or tits.

I don't think I have ever just given a blow job or just given a hand job, both kind of blend in to one. He enjoys it and I do too, win win

Blend of the 2 usually :) I dont mind either way

My OH prefers a blow job as it's wet and warm. He likes to finish inside me vaginally, but usually he doesn't last that long lol and cums in my mouth.

Got to be blow job love. I love giving them to oh and even when start with a hand job usually end up finishing with a blow job.

I give him a handjob :) he likes us kissing while he gets masturbated, so prefers it to me giving him oral :)

Yep, I like to give a handjob and blow job at the same time with a finger (or 2) up ohs bum. Deepthroat him as he's about to come and love it running down my throat. He also likes to finish on my boobs, face and particularly on my bum and up my back if we're donig it doggy.

And although penis' in general are not the most attractive things (sorry guys but they're just not !)

I love my ohs and often go to sleep just holding it.. . . . . .

Handjobs are the what I go most of the time.

SK1966 wrote:

PetiteJess wrote:

I like doing both but a hand job whilst giving a blow job is definitely the best of both worlds.

+1 xx

Sure is ;-)

Blow job every time !

Slow blow job every time for me .....

It's good to see most of us use the same techniques; )

I always used my hands and mouth at the same time!

I've never been one for blow jobs but the last few months I have really started to enjoy giving my hubby them. In fact I absolutely love it!! Gives me great pleasure and satisfaction performing a BJ on him, hearing him moan and feeling his body shake. The taste of him aswell is really quite nice 😉

He is very much one happy man and loves recieving them after a lot of years being deprived of it ( which he really didn't mind or complain about it)

Oh and I also love giving him hand jobs too.

I enjoy both and its something a woman can give her guy when she can't have full sex ( eg monthlies). Far better than masturbation .