Blow job or hand job?

I love hand jobs. For me, they're the best way to orgasm - whether it's masturbation or a hand job from someone else. There's so much control there and it can be done with such precision, edging, pulling back, edging again and eventually the explosion.

I'm not overly keen on blow jobs though.

I would be greatfull for either at any time

Even better a mix of the two or best of all one of each !

I totally concur with snapper...

I prefer to give a blow job over a hand job, it turns me on more, and my OH loves it. I sometimes use my hands as well that's if their not tied up. He will come in my mouth, or in me when we have sex.

i prefer giving my husband a blow job,he loves it when i tease the tip with my tongue and nibble the end.before taking him all the way down my throat.and i love him cumming in my mouth.tasting him before swallowing the lot.i do hand jobs too.

Blow job with fingers massaging the testicles.. Heaven!!

I enjoy both, but when a blowjob is done properly it cannot be beat!

Can't say I've had a hand job in years.
Blow jobs for us tend to be as part of foreplay so I vary rarely finish anywhere but inside her. If I do get to finish during a bj then in the mouth is definitely my preference.

both which ever takes our mood!!

I love giving my OH a blowjob usually starting with a handjob, I won't let him cum in my mouth makes me gag. He loves to cum on my tits. He prefers a blowjob

To me a blow job and a hand job are part of the same thing, neither is good without the other. My OH is stunning, like the perfect cock, stunning. If either finishes in my mouth or all over the room if I don't catch it on time lol

Definitely a blow job so I can enjoy him with more of my senses, smell, touch and taste him :)

Handjob and blowjob at the same time would be my preference too. But honestly I let the guy choose lol

If Possible both together,even a nice squice on the balls also.

My boyfriend loves it when I anally pleasure him with my hands, and then give him a blow job. If it's before sex, he will finish inside me, but if I'm just doing him it will normally go in my mouth. I don't mind it on my body/face, but it's just hassle now that we have moved home and don't have an en suite. Makes it awkward around family!

I prefer giving blow job myself with the addition of an anal toy to make the orgasm more explosive

Definitely blow jobs. I enjoy giving them and they don't hurt my poor wrists. I'm much more confident with blow jobs and my partners seem to prefer them to hand jobs too.

i love giving mr a blowjobb i adorw his cock and think it is so beautiful i always stare at ity alot but i just find it amazing i think he likes that fact and plays on itr alittle xx

I do either or both together mainly as foreplay and as for coming, I take over me or in me, depends on the mood

Yes both here too. Love it!